Mezion

Reaction score
Here's the ability:

Trigger:
  • Rest H
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • ((Ability being cast) Equal to Rest (H)) or (((Ability being cast) Equal to Rest (H)(Lv 19)) or ((Ability being cast) Equal to Rest (M)))
    • Actions
      • Set intLifeMax[0] = (Integer((Max life of (Triggering unit))))
      • Unit - Create 1 Dummy for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at (Position of (Triggering unit)) facing Default building facing degrees
      • Unit - Add Hypnosis (Rest) to (Last created unit)
      • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Neutral - Firebolt (Triggering unit)
      • Unit - Add a 3.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
      • Unit - Set life of (Triggering unit) to (Real(intLifeMax[0]))

it seems simple, I rest (go to sleep) for 5 secs and my hp is restored. It works fine when I cast it BUT, when an ennemy use it (Neutral hostil), he just regain the hp, he never Sleeps <____<

how come?

shiFt

Reaction score
Check the targets of the Dummy ability ( Hypnosis ) to target anything.

roaaaarrrr

Reaction score
Well you add your sleep spell to the dummy unit, then order it to cast firebolt (?) and then you issue your dummy unit a wait.

Why not just have the order be "Dreadlord-sleep", then do a 3 second wait, then wake up the triggering unit (not last created unit)

Mezion

Reaction score
to shiFt: it does target anything

to roaaarrr: sleeping is just a stun status in what I,m making, you are vulnerable while asleep so I based that on firbolt. rest is one ability that use Sleep, you can aslo use it again opponent, etc.

I'm really clueless to why it's working different for me or a neutral hostile.

Mezion

Reaction score
all targets have been enabled for the spell. It's realy wierd that my hero sleep but a neutral hostil hero. I'm still clueless to what the hell is bugging.

If necessary I can convert to text all the spells and trigger involved.

canons200

Reaction score
under your ability>>>> target allow, tick enemy, ground. Check the normal duration and hero duration as well. It should be working.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.