Admin banning my ip constantly

Status
Not open for further replies.

shiFt

Reaction score
When using this site, sumtimes a message pops up saying the admin have banned my ip address. Is there any way of stopping ths as it is extrememly annoying when trying to read threads, constantly having to go back and try open it again without having my ip 'banned'.

Rapmaster

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Ever registered under another name here? There are a lot of users using the same IPs (could be legitimate though due to your ISP's configuration.)

The IPs you use seem to change and point to various proxies run by your ISP. A couple of those proxies were IP banned (looks like a long time ago.)

I removed those old IP bans because they seem pretty broad and the reason for them has long since passed.

shiFt

Reaction score
So u fixed it???
This is the only account ive ever made or used, quite recently infact.

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
He hopes that the problem has been solved, but if you still experience problems, you should post in this thread again. But yea, your problem should have been solved by Rapmaster.

JerseyFoo

1/g = g-1
Reaction score
Ewww, all those excess IP checks on every request... you may want to consider cleaning it out. I know my IP completely switches every quater.

Banning is only useful as a short-term fix for annoyances. Maybe even all censorship?

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.