Advanced trigger

Vetadors

Reaction score
Why when i use a advanced trigger, i get a error when i test the map?? After i discover the trigger "Advanced - Initialize advanced triggers" and i put it in map initialization but i still got a error when i try to test the map. I just want to do some special trigger like: Increase the base damage of unit by 5 but reduce the base armor by 1.:confused:

squorpion

Reaction score
what you mean advanced trigger? are you useing world editor unlimited if so there are alot of errors with it

squorpion

Reaction score
Im using WE Newgen

most of thoughs user created world editor programs have alot of errors in them. i have never used new gen put i recomend use world editor mainly and if world editor doesn't have a option you need then go to new gen.

Naga'sShadow

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
With the 1.22 patch many of the features that utilize grimore and we unlimited don't work. I have to disable grimore completely for my maps to work properly. These advanced triggers may be included in that. If your feeling tech savvy, or have plenty of time on your hands there's a fix for it in the WE Newgen Page. Its stickeyed in the Jass section. It basically involves installing a second version of War3 and not updating it all the way. Then using that version to make maps and your main version to play. But you should check the thread on that. Link

Vetadors

Reaction score
most of thoughs user created world editor programs have alot of errors in them. i have never used new gen put i recomend use world editor mainly and if world editor doesn't have a option you need then go to new gen.

Just what im doing but when i use the trigger " Advenced -" in NewGen, when i test the map, its give me to the main menue of warcraft III The Frozen Throne.
If anyone know how to use the WE NewGen, please tell me how to use a Advanced trigger.

garion992

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
if you go to your main menu of Frozen Throne your map doesnt work, try the original editor.

squorpion

Reaction score
Just what im doing but when i use the trigger " Advenced -" in NewGen, when i test the map, its give me to the main menue of warcraft III The Frozen Throne.
If anyone know how to use the WE NewGen, please tell me how to use a Advanced trigger.

when i looked up newgen i saw a problem with that i vaugly remember something having to do with a woldeditor patch moveing the newgen file into the root directory and downloading a different version of world editor.

Vetadors

Reaction score
Oh it was WE Unlimited.. not NewGen lol. NewGen is very usefull but Unlimited got a lot of error. That why i was getting a error with the advanced trigger. lol sorry

squorpion

Reaction score
Oh it was WE Unlimited.. not NewGen lol. NewGen is very usefull but Unlimited got a lot of error. That why i was getting a error with the advanced trigger. lol sorry

yep weu has ALOT of errors. like i tryd creatiing a unit and it closed with an error. i only use it to import trigger and such if i am makeing a map with other people

polo2005

Wana start playing LoL? http://tinyurl.com/369as27
Reaction score
isnt WE Unlimited... umh... a bit unuppdated? :p anyway dont use it :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.