Animal Wars!

Turnip

Reaction score
Question 1. Yes, you can still spare your enemies.
Question 2 and 3: (Assuming you both meant the same thing) I have decided to make just two races, Animals and Humans. Unless alot of people would rather have seperate animal races, it will remain that way.

animalwarsss10yh4.png

If that doesn't work, I will fix it in a minute. My computer went all nuts on me, and I have to restart. (I had to personaly type the image thing, and I don't remember if thats correct.)

EDIT: Well, I restarted, and it looks like I was correct! That picture above is the multiboard Dread and Honor! Now is soon going to be usable!

ATTENTION!

The map is now 1 fourth complete! I did the math, and it is exactly 27% complete.

Linkoln

Reaction score
If you gonna have heroes, may i suggest you use my system? Its new and untested, but it has serius potential.its being used in my map 3peoples as well as in ApocRhino's RPG.

It goes on this simple principle, you get better at something by using it in situations, unlike wc3's style in which you get better at things by using everything, and then buying how to do it one better.

Basicly, the more you use a move the more powerfull it becomes. For instance, after you use Heal 100 times, it will become Heal lvl 2, becouse you became so good at it.

And a new stats system, in which you gain Strength by simply attacking, or getting hit. After o say 150 basic hits and 1000 dmg delt, you gain 10 strength.

Thats my Lvling system, dont have to use it, but its new and might be good. If you want it better explained just ask.

Cya on the other side :cool: ~Linkoln

Turnip

Reaction score
Hm, that sounds like a good idea, but an uneccesary feature. It won't be available at start, but maybe in future versions!

Turnip

Reaction score
New Update!

• More units are being created!
  • This map is now playable!
  • Some screenshots will soon be uploaded of gameplay!
  • Here is the list of those signed up for Alpha Test:
    1.Thanatos_820
    2.​
  • The map should be ready by the middle of February!

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Okay, found some typos in that screenshot :p:

Troll Harvester (Tooltip)

bread => bred
way => ways

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Cool, sounds interesting. Just please don't have rabits or stuff like that. It kinda ruins the game when its like "Farmer vs Hunter" or Island of the Frogs, sounds so corney..

Stuff are good when its like Island Defense.

Magnatuar, Goblin, Murloc, stuff like that.
NO KOBOLDS.

Linkoln

Reaction score
That kabold thing give me an idea, What about the half breeds like Kobalds who are goffer/human? Should there be a third team of the "Half Breeds"?

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Cool, sounds interesting. Just please don't have rabits or stuff like that. It kinda ruins the game when its like "Farmer vs Hunter" or Island of the Frogs, sounds so corney..

Stuff are good when its like Island Defense.

Magnatuar, Goblin, Murloc, stuff like that.
NO KOBOLDS.

What kind of Ashenvale wouldn't have rabbits :rolleyes:. Magnataurs kill the game (This is not a winter setting), Kobolds are good. Why? Turnip can make some sand and a few steep hills in some parts of the forest or even mines, allowing Kobolds to join the game. Island Defense is completely different than Animal Wars. This is not an island, this is a forest.

Turnip

Reaction score
Okay, found some typos in that screenshot :p:

Troll Harvester (Tooltip)

bread => bred
way => ways

1. Thanks, didn't notice the typo. :)
2. I meant to have way, but I didn't put "a" in front of it. :D

I added the mine. :) (It's not that good, I've never been very good at making caves, or terrain, at all.)

crystalguard

Reaction score
Well if you trying to make a cave you can walk into it is easy to make the cave out of Natural Arches, but the best way to makw walkable caves is to use the Rock doodad by changeing the roll angle of 5 different (New/Custom doodad rocks from same tile set)rocks and riseing them up; sorta like how you make an igloo in real life:D (this takes alot of time but looks good, But if you want to make a convinceing Cave Entrence, Just place the cave thing infront of a matcking terrain cliff( it would look better on a cliff made by raiseing the land with the rise ground tool and the rock tile) then add some rock doodads and Shurb doodads you know just make it look resistic. Then add terrain tiles that look like a pathway. then add pathing ground blockers from the sides of the cave All the way around the Mountain.

Then you can change the cave into i mine by adding some mine carts(both types) and some doodads with to gold coin item as a model

Thats how i make my caves, Plus at the end it looks awsome
Not that your Mine dosent

Turnip

Reaction score
Darkness falls. . .
Evil reigns. . .
Animals pwn eachother.

WAR OF THE CRITTERS FLASH

Thats right! A preview of War of the Critters will be made as a flash 8 battle. Because of my l33t h4XX0rz skillz, it will be!

crystalguard

Reaction score
Flash 8 battle
Hua...

dose that mean your makeing it a micromidea flash game, if i was right , then y are you makeing it a flash game? if you already have it almost done on Wc3 Editor?

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Darkness falls. . .
Evil reigns. . .
Animals pwn eachother.

WAR OF THE CRITTERS FLASH

Thats right! A preview of War of the Critters will be made as a flash 8 battle. Because of my l33t h4XX0rz skillz, it will be!

Wow :)! You serious?!? A real FLASH game like the games over at Armor Games :eek:???? If it's a cool cinematic, I'll help, if it's a real game, I'll help!

Turnip

Reaction score
Wow :)! You serious?!? A real FLASH game like the games over at Armor Games :eek:???? If it's a cool cinematic, I'll help, if it's a real game, I'll help!

You can make flashes too? If so, get your arse over here and help. :)

Sorry about not replying in a while, I have been working on this EVAL difficult things in my map. Won't be done with that part for a while.

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
You can make flashes too? If so, get your arse over here and help. :)

Sorry about not replying in a while, I have been working on this EVAL difficult things in my map. Won't be done with that part for a while.

I don't know how to make a Flash Game *takes a peek at the Stick Page forum*. I'll learn how to create games soon, if I do learn, you can get your own FLASH GAME :D!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Thursday!
    +1
  • Varine Varine:
    Crazy how much 3d printing has come in the last few years. Sad that it's not as easily modifiable though
  • Varine Varine:
    I bought an Ender 3 during the pandemic and tinkered with it all the time. Just bought a Sovol, not as easy. I'm trying to make it use a different nozzle because I have a fuck ton of Volcanos, and they use what is basically a modified volcano that is just a smidge longer, and almost every part on this thing needs to be redone to make it work
  • Varine Varine:
    Luckily I have a 3d printer for that, I guess. But it's ridiculous. The regular volcanos are 21mm, these Sovol versions are about 23.5mm
  • Varine Varine:
    So, 2.5mm longer. But the thing that measures the bed is about 1.5mm above the nozzle, so if I swap it with a volcano then I'm 1mm behind it. So cool, new bracket to swap that, but THEN the fan shroud to direct air at the part is ALSO going to be .5mm to low, and so I need to redo that, but by doing that it is a little bit off where it should be blowing and it's throwing it at the heating block instead of the part, and fuck man
  • Varine Varine:
    I didn't realize they designed this entire thing to NOT be modded. I would have just got a fucking Bambu if I knew that, the whole point was I could fuck with this. And no one else makes shit for Sovol so I have to go through them, and they have... interesting pricing models. So I have a new extruder altogether that I'm taking apart and going to just design a whole new one to use my nozzles. Dumb design.
  • Varine Varine:
    Can't just buy a new heatblock, you need to get a whole hotend - so block, heater cartridge, thermistor, heatbreak, and nozzle. And they put this fucking paste in there so I can't take the thermistor or cartridge out with any ease, that's 30 dollars. Or you can get the whole extrudor with the direct driver AND that heatblock for like 50, but you still can't get any of it to come apart
  • Varine Varine:
    Partsbuilt has individual parts I found but they're expensive. I think I can get bits swapped around and make this work with generic shit though
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Heard Houston got hit pretty bad by storms last night. Hope all is well with TH.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Power back on finally - all is good here no damage
    +2
  • V-SNES V-SNES:
    Happy Friday!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    New recipe is another summer dessert Berry and Peach Cheesecake - https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-berry-and-peach-cheesecake.194169/

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.