Animation problems...

Oreo_clan

Reaction score
I haven't done this stuff in a while, so I'm really rusty.

Basically, I have a problem (other than the fact I found good models that didn't have their paths listed with them): these models have more than 1 spell animation: Spell, Spell 2, spell 3, spell 4, and Spell Throw. Or at least this is for one of them. I'm trying to make it so when it casts a certain spell, it ALWAYS casts say, spell 1. For another say spell 2, and so on.

The problem is, the thing pretty much still plays random spell animations...

The animation names are in their exact capitalization.

I got the animation names from the little picture on the world editor under the minimap display thing...

Also, it would be much appreciated on how to distinct one from another in a trigger? Because there it's condensed all in one string and I want to be sure I am doing things right.

Reaction score
Totally hopeless without modifying the model or doing something with triggers (which in the end doesn't turn out too cool). It's same with attack animations.

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
Well, actually, it should work if you type in the EXACT String of the Spell in the Spell Animation thingy. Anyways, if that doesn't work, then leave that blank, and make a Spell Trigger. In the Actions, you have a line of " Animation - play <Hero> Animation" And reset it at the end of the Spell.

Oreo_clan

Reaction score
So, assuming it is possible, do I have to put "spell" for that one to only work? Because that one is pretty vague.

For spell 2 do I have to put "spell" and "2" or just "spell 2"?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.