Anyone have quest ideas for a single player rpg?

rtatpi

Reaction score
Hey, so I've basically debugged most of the current problems with my single player rpg. And, now i want to start working on some side quests that are irrelevant to the story. At this point, I need quests suitable for a player whose hero is around level 4. If you have any suggestions, I would love to hear them and would provide you with credit on the loading screen, and the "about silibi" tab in the quests menu.

Thanks and anticipating some great ideas,
rtatpi

Rabarber

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I would love a quest when you have to find an artifact... in a dream! You could get into your own dream, and all sorts of weird things could happen. Then you would have to fight yourself, guarding the artifact.

NoxMortus

All Along the Watchtower
Reaction score
A farm plagued by bandits has had supplies cut off from them because the bandits keep ambushing the caravans headed for it.

Your hero has to protect the next caravan along a dangerous road to the farm.

Yea this is a cliche quest but still good.

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
Would be awesome with the dream :p , would also be awesome with some quest about future, you travel to the future and do something.

rtatpi

Reaction score
w00t those are sweet ideas!

I like the bandits quest, it goes with one of my storylines :D

Also, the future and dream quests look really fun to make. It would also give me practice working with game caches, which i need more practice on!

Thanks Guys ;)

Gotham

Reaction score
Find useless pieces of items in order to make a greater item (in ex. find the pommel of a sword and the blade, and take it to a blacksmith).

Defend a Castle of the hordes of monsters (like a mini hero siege).

Save a trapped bear in the woods. If you save it, it will follow and protect you.
You'll have to go to the town, buy the tools to disable the trap, go to the woods, untrap the bear, all of this in a set amount of time. If the timer ends and the bear is still trapped, the bear dies.

Another one in the woods. Find the hunter that is setting traps in the woods. Kill him and take his corpse to the druid community (the guys that encommended you the mission).

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.