AoS help

D

dropfuire

i dunno if this is in the right forum but.. how do you effectively balance a hero in a AoS map? One last thing, does making a unit move from a region to another region work in AoS maps? Or will the move on without attacking anyone? thx in advance..

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
  • 1)balancing a hero is just really giving them like better abilities but less attack and stuff so that a hero is not good at everything. That means a hero might have the best ultimate but all the other skills suck.
  • 2)im sure all maps can do that and if you need the trigger say so :D

Cheers

D

dropfuire

thanks and i'll give it a shot first regarding the trigger^^

I

IKilledKEnny

Use Attack-move (under points order) instead of regular move.

rtatpi

Reaction score
the best way I found is to put the data (i usually use the base attributes) into an excel sheet, or any other spreadsheet program if you don't like excel. That way you can compare all of the attributes and see where there might be problems. For ex, you find out one character has 50 attribute points to begin with and another only uses 30 points to begin with.

The hard one to do this with is spell distribution, but what I do is i rate each spell on a scale of 1 to 3 based on how useful i think it is, then i just balance what spells each hero has. However, the only way to balance the actual spell is basically playtesting.

D

dropfuire

thanks for al lthe help^^ i've another question tho: is it legal if I make an item like Arthas' Frostmourne(imo it doesn't sound right but its just an example) - what im trying to say is does this infringe copyright?

Reaction score
thanks for al lthe help^^ i've another question tho: is it legal if I make an item like Arthas' Frostmourne(imo it doesn't sound right but its just an example) - what im trying to say is does this infringe copyright?

No, I don't think there was anything like that in the agreement stuff... But don't blame me if there is, just read it thoroughly :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.