<AOs2,DataA1> ????

mems

Memory Lapse
Reaction score
You know u need to make loads of modified spells for a single map. i feal it as a pain to fill all the tooltips manually.

When i made a custom spell and i use oıto fill levels i get this kinda codes like:
<AOs2,DataA1>

But this does not indicates the values in the custom spell it maps the values on main spell and if you modify the fields and ad new levels this codes dont work...

how can i find the codes that indicates my custom spell?

lets give an example:
this is the codes of frost nowa,
Blasts enemy units with a wave of frost that deals <AUfn,DataB1> damage to the target, and <AUfn,DataA1> nova damage. Cold damage slows units' movement and attack rate for <AUfn,Dur1> seconds.

AUfn:
fn means frost nowa but what does AU for? DataA1, DataB1 and Dur1 will be the same that indicates the demage duration ect walues in the spell that is mapped with <AUfn..

any opinions or anyone knows how to map custom spels

mems

Memory Lapse
Reaction score
<AUfn,Dur1>

i think

AUfn means
Ability Undeath frostnova

by the way that does not helps on custom spells
:(

mems

Memory Lapse
Reaction score
Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!

D

dArKzEr0

I was going to start a new thread to post my question, but then I saw that this one was open, and I guess my question fits here, anywho:

I want to display a decimal value in my tooltip using those tags, how do I do it?

More clearly:
If I use <ANdb,DataD1,%> That would show 7% in the tooltip for Drunken Brawler, but now I want to use <ANdb,Datab1,????> To show a DECIMAL value for his crit multiplier, such as 1.4

Thanks,
dArKz

D

dArKzEr0

Hah! nevermind guys I got it, you use a period.

eg:
<A00P:ANdb,DataD1,.>

dArKz

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.