Art-Special <-??

_MB_

Reaction score
What does the Art-Special means?
And what does mean from Art-Required Animation Names to Art-Required Bone Names?

canons200

Reaction score
even through warcraft 3 exist so long.................still there are some unknown

art required animation names is........ let say medium, when you get that hero. the top right side there, will show medium.

well, to me it is really nothing. i just remove it

l1lshadow

Reaction score
http://world-editor-tutorials.thehelper.net/uniteditor.php
Art - Special (Model)
For units, this field defines the model graphics to play when they die from an attack by a unit/building/hero that has their Unit Editor Field "Combat - Attack x - Weapon Type" set to "Artillery" or "Artillery (Line)". For buildings, in addition to having their own death animation, the model graphic defined in this field will always play when they become destroyed. For Heroes, this field has no effect.

Art - Required Animation Names (String List)
Defines which alternative stand animation to play for the unit/building/hero, instead of its default stand animation. When writing the animation name, each word of the name occupies an individual string, and doesn't include the word "Stand".

Examples:

Guard Tower: "upgrade" and "first"
Cannon Tower: "upgrade" and "second"
Arcane Tower: "upgrade" and "third"
These are all alternative stand animations for the Scout Tower building.

Gwafu

Reaction score
Art-Required Animation Names - Attachments
Some models have animations with Small/Medium/Large suffixes on their animation names.
This is needed because it would be dumb if a small aerial shackles affected a pit lord.
(this only works for attachments and sfx made from abilities that is attached to a unit either by buff or the spell itself)

Art-Required Animation Names
Some models have
  • alternate suffixes on their animation names. You can enter alternateex so they will use the alternate animations.
  • Ordinal Numbers as suffixes.
For short, this will play the specified animation.

Art-Special
As i know, this appears when a unit dies from an artillery attack (for units) and for structures, it appears when a structure dies no matter what attack-type

Art - Required Bone Names
Let's take the Demon Hunter. Its model has two alternate forms, the Normal and the Metamorphed. They also has their own skeleton (group of bones -__-) and normally, blizzard named the bones of the alternate form with "Alternate" suffixes to remove the confusion. I don't what's the use of this.

(Sorry for my english ^_^)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.