attachments

Gamewolf3000

Reaction score
i want to attach lava spawn projectiles to my custom units hands. is this possible???the model of the unit is based on the zombie unit if it matters.

Mahrloc

Reaction score
you have two possibilities:
1. use a trigger to create a special effect on your unit and attach it to "right hand"/"left hand".
2. use a trigger to spawn a dummy unit that will cast a modified version of bloodlust which has no attack- and movementspeed bonus and doesn't rescale the units size and change the visual effect (found in the buff section of the object editor) to what ever you want.

tommerbob

Minecraft. :D
Reaction score
you have two possibilities:
1. use a trigger to create a special effect on your unit and attach it to "right hand"/"left hand".
2. use a trigger to spawn a dummy unit that will cast a modified version of bloodlust which has no attack- and movementspeed bonus and doesn't rescale the units size and change the visual effect (found in the buff section of the object editor) to what ever you want.

I personally don't like using Bloodlust as a dummy ability, cause it always plays that Ogre sound, which I find annoying. I prefer using Inner Fire.

LurkerAspect

Now officially a Super Lurker
Reaction score
In the abilities tab of the object editor, look under neutral hostile for the ability called "life regeneration aura". Make a copy of that ability, set the 'data - life regenerated' to 0, and 'data - percentage' to false, then set area to 0, and targets allowed to self. Then, set the art - target to the lava spawn model, then set target attachment point one to 'hand, left' (two separate values on that list it gives you) and underneath it, 'hand, right'. Then set art - target attachments to 2, then finally, give this ability to your unit.

Tada!

Fr3ya

Reaction score
search for "Sphere" in the Abilities in Object Editor

Set:

Art - Missle Art = [None]
Art - Missile Speed = [0]
Art -Target = [Effect you want]
Art - Target Attachment Point = [left,hand]
Art - Target Attachment Point = [right,hand]
Art - Target Attachments = [2]

after that,search for your unit or heroes in the Units and put the ability at Abilities - Normal

done

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.