Attack of the Scourge RPG!

power

Reaction score
Hey.

I've been working on this project for awhile now. The main quest is that you must find out why the undead are raiding the city and how you can stop this. You find out that an undead leader, named Dethecus is behind all this and you must go through the quest until you've found out where he is located. This quest can get boring since its longish and you can do other quest, level up, buy items and other stuff most ORPGs have. There is a save/load, works fine and different classes. Any suggestions or Trigger help will get +Rep and I also want to put this map on here so you can test it, tell me what you think and report any bugs, spelling mistakes.. anything really. Once I have finished all the heroes you can select so far (Planning on adding a ton more) I will put it on the website. The max level is 100 and you will be rewarded for doing quests along with hopefully enjoying doing them. There are dungeons, generally only 3 or so and there are also serets

Terrain + Map: 100%
Heroes: 20%
Spells: 15%
Quests: 90% (though I plan on adding more until I stop working on this project)

I do have a trigger I would like to get finish, I will repost it in a new post.

power

Reaction score
Alright. The trigger I was talking about was an attribute based ability. I want to know how I can make a Counter-Attack ability from a trigger. This will allow me to make a spell which will have a chance for a hero to do x7 its agility. This is what I have so far.

Code:
Assassins Strike
    Events
        Unit - A unit Is attacked
    Conditions
        And - All (Conditions) are true
            Conditions
                (Unit-type of (Attacked unit)) Equal to Assassin (Playable)
    Actions
        Set Trollinteger = (Random integer number between 1 and 1)
        If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            If - Conditions
                (Random integer number between 1 and 2) Equal to 2
            Then - Actions
                Set Agility = (Agility of (Casting unit) (Include bonuses))
                Set Convert = (Real(Agility))
                Unit - Cause (Triggering unit) to damage (Target unit of ability being cast), dealing (Convert x 7.00) damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal
            Else - Actions

I need to know how to make that work and how the trigger can find out the hero has the ability. Thx.

Knights

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
If you need help with the map, I suggest you use the WE help zone. If you need ideas for the map, ask here.

Knights:cool:

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
I want some screenies :D They always add more interest.

Psiblade94122

In need of sleep
Reaction score
thsi is your problem

Code:
Unit - Cause (Triggering unit) to damage [B](Target unit of ability being cast)[/B], dealing (Convert x 7.00) damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal

the bold part should be "attacked unit" not "target of ability cast" because there is no ability being cast

to check if the hero has the ability, have a integer condition, where itll look something like this

Code:
Conditions
If
Unit ability <blah blah> for <attacking unit> is equal or greater then 1
then
blah blah
else
do nothing <this last line is not needed>

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.