Auto kick?

Moon_Raven

Reaction score
I have a weird problem in my map. When I tried to test it in LAN, as soon as I join, I get automatically kicked. Help please???

naughty

Reaction score
Hmm maybe some trigger that you think might be the problem? That is probably some messed up trigger that should do something impossible and drops you from the game instantly

Moon_Raven

Reaction score
No, I think you didn't understand me. I meant as soon as player clicks "Join Game" button he gets kicked from the game, like host pressed "Close slot" button. Nothing with triggers, the map hasn't started already. And other maps work, so it's not my LAN or something.

naughty

Reaction score
ahhh...well in my personal experience if you try to start DotA on a lower patch of warcraft TFT it will do the same thing...you have patch 1.23? it shouldn't happen if you do? or maybe your lan friend has outdated warcraft patch?

Moon_Raven

Reaction score
We both have latest patches and I actually tested with dota and everything is fine...It's just the game automatically kicks me if I join game that he created! Both computers have the same map and everything, no firewalls or similar things...

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
:( Well, I dunno. Have you tested with other maps? :( Maybe you can't host or something. :( If it works, tried saving the map a few times in the editor? :(

Moon_Raven

Reaction score
Ok, I solved the problem. It would kick me if I already had the map on my comouter, so I deleted it, and then downloaded it from the host and then it works. :D weird...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.