Battle of the Stars is Officially Released

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
So how's progress?
You know, I am very good to hero suggestions, I can help you make more heroes (and modes) ;)

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
NiKaNoRoU_GR said:
So how's progress?
You know, I am very good to hero suggestions, I can help you make more heroes (and modes) ;)
So let me know (PM) if you want any suggestions ;)

V

VG Emblem

Hey Luth, if I want to make a Hero suggestion, where should I do it? Here?, your forum here (and then should I make a new topic for it or put it in the BotS thread)?, or your Almost Interactive forums?

I don't usually give other people my Hero ideas, but there's a 0% chance this Hero will ever go into my map(s) because all the Heroes have to fit into the universe. However, it would fit perfectly into your map. :D

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
VG Emblem said:
Hey Luth, if I want to make a Hero suggestion, where should I do it? Here?, your forum here (and then should I make a new topic for it or put it in the BotS thread)?, or your Almost Interactive forums?

I don't usually give other people my Hero ideas, but there's a 0% chance this Hero will ever go into my map(s) because all the Heroes have to fit into the universe. However, it would fit perfectly into your map. :D
Uh-huh, I would ask the same thing :) plus that I will suggest more than 1 heroes, so we two ask: where to post? :D

Luth

Lex Luthor!
Reaction score
And quite a good suggestion, I think. :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.