Battlefield 2: Canal War

iqchicken

Reaction score
Take this map and run with it. All the hard work is done. Now take it and edit it. Improve it... modify it.. do whatever you want.

can't post here so it's here

Basic premise:
Take over control points to increase the rate at which your enemy loses. Build bases to defend the points. Jump in a tank to wreak havoc.

Use your flamethrower to burn enemies to a crisp.

Use a medic to heal your teammates

Call for artillery support.

Call for a helo drop of supplies.

Kill Kill Kill!

iqchicken

Reaction score
ummm... it's a chick with a gun.... what's the big deal? i thought only perverts played warcraft? no.... mm k... whatever

P

PerfectlyIns

I'd leave it..

I took alook at it triggerwise its quite basic.. to say

I wait till you have multiple people sharing a tank set up, etc

Simply if your allied and shared controlled you can loading others in your vehicles

alll you need is triggers to stop others from from controlling your marine.

Stop people who are driving from using abilties that require sitting in another sport and via versa

some sort of trigger like -spot1

to move into spot1 I guess if someone is there that person will get a message.. and he needs to type something in order to trade positions.

I do take maps and upgrade it but this one has too igniuity inside it for me to touch it.

Next...

iqchicken

Reaction score
The triggering may be basic.. but that is all that is required to make a fun game... it is not intended to be a duplicate of battlefield 2 entirely..
It is a lot more fun then those silly games where you just point, click and "don't run on the snow".... or dota... (don't make me puke...)

oops.. sorry for double post.. thought this was an edit..

Reaction score
Dude calm down, if your going to post something there are going to be peoples opinions, and i also left a note on your forums...big fixes to be made. I played the beta version with the person who made it i think and told me to put it on the forums.

Reaction score
............................................................................................i give up. :mad:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.