Bear form Suicide

LordChicken

Reaction score
:banghead:im trying to make a bearform that changes a mur gal into a dragon turtle

but every time i use the ability the mur gal dies

i can use it to turn from turtle to mur gal

please eny help would be valued

HappyPeasant

Reaction score
ive never made just a spell to do something like this. i always use a morph trigger spell. if you dont know much about them ill go find one.

Edit: yeah cant find one. ill just write one :p tell me like specks. spells, buffs, names. anything that has to do with those heros. stat manipulation too if you want them to get stronger.

NullCurrent

( ゚ε ゚)
Reaction score
I had some trouble with this also, check to see if both units have the same amount of health. Thats what did it for me.

LordChicken

Reaction score
i changed the tech tree dependence of the mur gal and he still fell down dead

there not heros there ordanary units

i cant have them have the same HP becuse the dragon turtle needs to take more damage

thank you for all your help so far

Sui-cookie

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
well, if all else fails :( you can go trigger style :/
events:
unit starts casting ability
conditions: none
actions
(if,then,else)
if: ability bieng manipulated <-(idk what it would be) equal to ( name of ability)
then:
remove triggering unit, and create unit (dragon turtle) at position of triggering unit
(if you want to use the same hp of the unit you could alwasy store it as a temp_ integer varable :D then wehn it changes back set hp= to <vareable> and then erase <variable>
:thup: hope this helps

edit: is it a possability that the animation that shows teh transformation in that bear spell, is another death animation, and has an automatic thingymajig in it? im not much for looking too deap into that kinda stuff. i go trigger on almost everything. :D

Lightstalker

Reaction score
well, if all else fails :( you can go trigger style :/
events:
unit starts casting ability
conditions: none
actions
(if,then,else)
if: ability bieng manipulated <-(idk what it would be) equal to ( name of ability)
then:
remove triggering unit, and create unit (dragon turtle) at position of triggering unit
(if you want to use the same hp of the unit you could alwasy store it as a temp_ integer varable :D then wehn it changes back set hp= to <vareable> and then erase <variable>
:thup: hope this helps

Why do all that whenyou can simply replace it and use the old unit's relative health and mana in a single action :rolleyes:

Sui-cookie

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Why do all that whenyou can simply replace it and use the old unit's relative health and mana in a single action :rolleyes:

hmmmm, idk :confused:
i guess you dont need a varable for that huh? i never thought about it that way. kool:thup:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.