Best ps3 game?

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
He's pointing out that your earlier xbox whoring in a PS3 thread was not a good idea, and that you were clearly just saying it to spark a negative response, as your follow up clearly implies.

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
:[ ...
----
anyway. Is it true that ps3 is the best blu-ray player? What's the difference between a ps3 and a sole blu-Ray player

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I heard PS3 Blue-Ray is heavenly, but I don't know.

And I recommend DJ Hero, it's beast.

crystalguard

Reaction score
Warhawk has always been one of my favorite games for the ps3 (i personaly don't have one (yay 360!) but i've played it at my friends) and its fairly intence with great graphics and it should be pretty cheap now-a-days so id check it out

And I recommend DJ Hero, it's beast.
really? i heard it was just kinda thrown togeather and that the controls were sloppily made. and it only got a 3/5 on xplay (if i remember correctly, correct me if im wrong)

Archideas

Reaction score
Well, here's my personal list of PS3 games I so far got.

Metal Gear Solid 4
Assassin's Creed
Assassin's Creed 2
Infamous
Prototype
Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm
Far Cry 2
Grand Theft Auto 4
Resident Evil 5
The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion
Devil May Cry 4
LittleBigPlanet

And so far I haven't regretted buying any of these games. Don't ask me why I haven't gotten Uncharted 1 and 2 yet, I have no idea myself.

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
In 26 posts no one mentioned either Fallout 3 or Borderlands? (although Borderlands is less popular)

This is epic.

Well then, as being the first to mention them, I would say this: You should definitely try them out. :)

crystalguard

Reaction score
Personaly i found borderlands much more fun the Fallout. Its a much faster pase and the like 39+ million guns. and Im more of a treasure Hunter =) and add to that a 4 player online co-op whats not to love. Though fallout was very fun aswell. proabaly more suited towards the RPG fans. the class system is by-far greater and goes into more detail then borderlands does. and who couldnt resist blowing up that city of nuke-worshipers ( >=D )

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
ok.. i need to come back to this (even though i am reviving the thread)

Did ANYBODY that did not play any other MGS game find MGS4 hard to follow? (Assume you watched the cutscenes)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.