Black border around images, how to fix?

N-a-z-g-u-l

Reaction score
With Warcraft III you can create Images on the ground, all the building ground textures and so on, but as soon as the image does not stop with an invisible border, the last color is taken and spread to the sides, with bordered icons it is black. So my question is, how can I remove this border? Adding a smale, invisible border would also be okay...

I only need shapes (e.g. Invisible / Black, Invisisble / Red), so the best would be a programme, which I can give a Black / White .tga, turning black into invisible, and the other can be colored by Warcraft III..

Here's a screenshot of my problem:
blackborder.jpg

And here's the code:
Code:
set bj_lastCreatedImage = CreateImage("ReplaceableTextures\\CommandButtons\\BTNDragonHawk.blp", 128, 128, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1)
call SetImageRenderAlways( bj_lastCreatedImage, true )

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
Adding a smale, invisible border

That is exactly, what you have to do. Resize the image to X-2pixel, Y-2pixels (E.g 64-2=62, 64-2=62. The icon is 62x62 pixels. Then add a 2x2pix transparent border, so the icon would be64x64 again) and add a transparent border (alpha layer).

N-a-z-g-u-l

Reaction score
k, but i still need to know how I can change the alpha channel in blps ( i think in tgas it isnt possible )

N-a-z-g-u-l

Reaction score
hm, all my graphic software is irfan view and paint^^ where can i download such a program, which can create transparency?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.