Black Field

Marrusian

Reaction score
Ok I want to make a item named Black Field. The action I want to do will be this :

Undead Heroes : When wearing BF, who enter in the circle (field) get 100 damage per seconds (enemy).

Other races don't get this bonus.

And for normals heroes (not undead) add +15 damage +5 armor.

F

Fl4meS

I guess u better create two items then.
One for the undead, the other for non-undead.
Create a trigger => If a unit buys the item, make the trigger check if it is an undead hero. If it is then replace the item with the other item that deals 100 damage per second.
If not then not replace it.

So
If the unit buys it and if it is NOT undead -> make it keep it
-> Action = Do nothing.
If the unit buys it and if it is an undead -> replace it with the other item (where it deals 100 damage per second).

Hope this helps.

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
Don't have to make two items...

Event - Unit aquires an item
Condition - Item = Black Field
Events - If Aquiring unit = Undead and aquiring unit = hero then *+100 dmg aura* (dont have WE on this comp) else add +15 damage and +5 armor for aquiring unit.

Gotta do another trigger that gets rid of that stuff with Event - Unit loses an item.

Marrusian

Reaction score
seph ir oth thx but when you got on the computer with WE, please post the trigger because I don't get the final sequences. Ok we have other problems here : the animation and the range. The item must had a range on undead :p

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
Use a dummy aura (for any sp. effect you want) and a location that centers over the undead hero. Any allied unit (or undead unit, if you want) in the aura will get +100 dmg.

Since you are doing the location centering in a loop, you should activate a boolean and make this seperate trigger:

Event - Every .1 seconds
Condition - BlackFieldAura is equal to true (turned on by the if/then in other trigger)
Action - Center BlackField over unit carrying item (undead hero)
etc.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.