Blood Bath Passive Ability

Destroyers

Reaction score
Blood Bath : When a Creep/Hero is killed by the Hero with this ability (passive) a percentage (25% Creep / 40% Hero) of the killed uints maximun health instantly heals the Hero.
Eg : Hero with BB (600/1200) kills Creep (0/1000) = 250 healing to Hero.

I began to make this ability, but got stuck quickly. Can anyone shed some light on how to design Blood Bath???? :banghead::nuts:

Moridin

Snow Leopard
Reaction score
Trigger:
  • Blood Bath
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit dies
    • Conditions
      • (Level of Blood Bath for (Killing unit)) Greater than 0
    • Actions
      • For (Integer A) from 1 to 3 do (actions)
        • If (multiple conditions) then do (then actions) else do (else actions)
          • If - Conditions
            • (Level of Blood Bath for (Killing unit)) Equal to (Integer A)
          • Then - Actions
            • If ((Triggering unit) is a Hero Equal to True) then Unit - Set life of (Killing unit) to ((Life of (Killing unit) + ((Max life of (Triggering unit) x 0.40))) else Do nothing
            • If ((Triggering unit) is a Hero Equal to False) then Unit - Set life of (Killing unit) to ((Life of (Killing unit) + ((Max life of (Triggering unit) x 0.25))) else Do nothing
          • Else - Actions

This should work?
Note: Freehand, so the wording might not be exact.

Steamsteam

Reaction score
this is an interesting idea for a spell.. i have a question regaurding it too...
how would you be able to level the spell? lets say level 1 is 40% and level 2 is 80% ...

Summoned

Reaction score
You can use an arithmetic calculation involving the level of the spell instead of a straight 0.40 or 0.25.

Moridin

Snow Leopard
Reaction score
Yeah. The trigger I wrote up has room for power scaling depending on the spell level. At the moment though I wasn't given the stats for each level, so I made it a 1 level spell.

Destroyers

Reaction score
Noob Question.

Where to find the comparison line
(Level of Blood Bath for (Killing unit)) Greater than 0
??? :(

Moridin

Snow Leopard
Reaction score
Special effect - Create special effect

Make sure you destroy EVERY special effect using

Special effect - Destroy special effect

If you place a wait inbetween, it is no longer MUI, so try and find an effect with a death animation. This will allow you to put the create and destroy commands right next to each other without waits and still have a nice animation to go with it.

avalya

Reaction score
Or use an effect with only 1 animation, such as Animate Death or Intelligence Gain (Tome), that will only play that single animation and then disappear.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.