Bnet don't work in my LAN

Söder

Reaction score
Bnet don't work in my LAN

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, before i could have two computers (in the same LAN) connected to bnet at the same time... but then i got Ghost so i could host delay free games and so on and then i lost that other ability (2 computers on bnet at the same time) but first i thought it was no probs, i mean i can just host it myself
But now when me and my friend wants to play non-custom games, arranged teams, we can't because both of us can't be on bnet at the same time.
We don't use the same cd-key or something, that's for sure. and if one of us is online at bnet then when the otherone tries to join it says "Unable to connect to Battle.net. You may be trying to connect to an invalid Battle.net server. if you are using a modem, you may need to manually connect to the internet before connecting to Battle.net."
I ain't using a modem... please help! we wanna play non-custom

Yoshii

Reaction score
I also used ghost bot for abit on a lan and found out some network block the ability to join/host on the same computer even using dif cd key.

example
comp1: bot is on this comp and user
comp2: user

if you host on comp 1 and try to join the game on comp1 you will get an error.
There is a way to fix this bug but i cant recall on top of my head; try the bot forum thats where I found how.

Söder

Reaction score
nah why? i mean i can still get connected to bnet with both computers, just not at the same time ;)

Söder

Reaction score
i did and the answer was :
------------------------------------------
Results
------------------------------------------

Connection to 213.248.106.201: Failed (ERROR: 10060)
Connection to 213.248.106.202: Success
Connection to 213.248.106.204: Success
Connection to 213.248.106.65: Success
Connection to 213.248.106.66: Success
Connection to 213.248.106.67: Success
Connection to 213.248.106.68: Success
Connection to 213.248.106.200: Success

Reaction score

Description:
The connection attempt timed out. The host did not respond in a reasonable
amount of time. Or the request never got out.

Solution:
Disable any active firewalls, and ensure your router (if being used) is not
restricting any ports/applications.

This generally occurs when a firewall is blocking the connection.

This information is listed in the manual.txt file.

Söder

Reaction score
wait, so i may not have any restricted ports on my routeR? :S is that like haveing a port opened? (i tried to close down my firewall but didnt work :S or atleast i think i closed it down, maybe did anything wrong, how to shut it down`?)

Reaction score
The main post of interest is that your requests are not going out.

Quoting Ghost FAQ:
A) You've been disconnected from the server, usually this means one of the following:
1. If you were connecting to a battle.net server unsuccessfully, you're IP banned (temporarily). You can verify with the batte.net diagnostic tool: http://win32.lordaeron.org/
2. If you were connected to a battle.net server and you keep getting disconnected, then you do not have a warden server setup properly, or the warden server is not running the latest MOD file. You should have received error code 3 before being disconnected if this were the case. If the warden server is running locally, make sure that it has been able to update, and that it is not connecting to the same battle.net realm that GHost is.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.