Both Hero and Spell Ideas!

Komaqtion

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
REALLY NICE IDEAS ... EVERYONE !!! and i think my need for heroes are atm filled. So now it's maybe a little more items ;) Thanks for all the great ideas though !!! you can still come with hreoes and stuff ofcourse !!!!

SuperSponge

Reaction score
Moon Elf

Hero: Moon Elf - Mystical Hero, adept at all types of abillities. Can learn Moon Shield, Moon Dash, Moon Blade and Moon Strike
Proper Name: Werneck (My last name '-' )
Model: Demon Hunter (Or any night elf)
Side:Sacred
Primary Attribute:Agility
Icon: Warden (Without Helmet)

Moon Shield (Passive)
Icon:
Barkskin <Buff Icon>

The Moon Elf has 15/30/45% chance to reflect a spell or attack back to the enemy
-----The word "Reflect!" appears on the Moon Elf, same as "Miss" appear on Pandaren with Drunken Brawler/Haze. Cannot reflect more than 1 attack and 1 spell per second. When reflects spell damage and negative buffs, the enemy spell targets the caster instead of target him. Work with hero spells

This spell was based on "Spell Mirror", created by no0by

Level 1 - 15% Chance to Reflect
Level 2 - 30% Chance to Reflect
Level 3 - 45% Chance to Reflect

Moon Dash
Icon:
Healing Wave
Mana Cost: 300/150/50
Cooldown: 11/6/1 second(s)

The Moon Elf dashes and attack enemy units, giving low/moderate/high damage and stunning them for 5/8/11 seconds (2/4/6 heroes)
-----The damage is 20/40/60% of the distance dashed. Just stun if 500 or more distance.Push the enemies to the point where the dash ends. ( Max. Range 800 ) ( Can be used without target, just to come quickly to some place )

Level 1 - Low damage, 5 seconds stun
Level 2 - Medium damage, 7 seconds stun
Level 3 - High damage, 9 seconds stun

Moon Blade
Icon:
Staff of Negation (Activate) Scepter of the Mastery (Turn off)

Energize Werneck's blades, causing his attacks to steal life (40/50/60%). Also gives Werneck attacks a 7/14/21% chance to deal 2/4/6 times the normal damage. Drain 4/3/2 mana per second.
-----Theres any way to create an effect just on the Blades(The Demon Hunter Model's Blades)?
Level 1 - 40% life steal, 7% chance to deal 2 times the normal damage. Drain 4 mana per second
Level 2 - 50% life steal, 14% chance to deal 4 times the normal damage. Drain 3 mana per second
Level 3 - 60% life steal, 21% chance to deal 6 times the normal damage. Drain 2 mana per second

Moon Strike (Ultimate)
The Moon Elf jumps to a targeted enemy unit and attack it, dealing damage and stunning nearby units on lasts 10 seconds ( 6 seconds on Hero)
-----The damage is 750 to the targeted unit and 400 to nearby units, damage type is chaos. Maximum Range is 1800. This abillity is similar to DOTA's Toss, but target self, deal more damage and stun nearby units. Use a Jump Trigger that uses a Thunder Clap when reaches the ground, and gives more damage to the targeted unit. 450 AoE
Icon: I didn't found nothing, import something ^^
Mana Cost: 400
Cooldown: 80 seconds
Feel free to create better descriptions - my english isn't very good - or use imported model or icons, edit the Hero, Abillities, Names or whatever you want.

EDIT: GAAH! You've gotted all heroes ? >.<

Komaqtion

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Hehe XDXD no problem ;) but yeah have all heroes i need atm :D just some items now ;)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.