Both Hero and Spell Ideas!

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
Thant is really awesome !!!! ut the best !! but what would that heartstopper recipe scroll do ??

Nothing, aside from costing money and being required for actually binding the item. Are you familiar with DotA?

Komaqtion

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
yeah but not really that fond of it since i'm not that good XD but it's really well made though, i'm not critizising it ;P

Komaqtion

Reaction score
Bump!! Really need hero ideas now XD but ofcourse still the other stuff XD

Zealot

Reaction score
Name: King of the Dead
Proper Name: Sotha'Ril
Model: Eredar Diabolist
Main Attribute: Intellect
Side: Diabolic
Story:
Sotha'Ril was the son of a Human father and an Elven mother, but through time he was strangely attracted to magic, one day a mysterious person came to him and told him he would teach ihm the power to master power. This was his mistake, the person tought him not arcane magic as he hoped, but necromancy, he was pleased by this nonetheless and hoped no one would know of his secret. When he reached maturity he started hearing voices, it was Yogg-Saron corrupting his mind and ultimately droving him to madness and selling his soul to Yogg-Saron, which ultimately granted him immortality but, all he wants, is, death...

Spells:
Quote:

Desecrate (active, location target AoE)
Sotha'Ril starts summoning the souls of those he enslaved corrupting an area making the relentless dead rise and grab with their hands those who enter the area. The grasping arms of the undead slow the movement speed and attack rate of the enemy while increasing Sotha'Ril's movement speed, also deals damage to all enemies who enter the target area and heals Sotha'Ril for that amount. Lasts 8 seconds.

Level 1 - 25 % movement and attack speed reduction, Sotha'Ril gains 35 % movement speed, drains 2 % of the enemie's health per second and gives it to the caster. 300 AoE.
Level 2 - 35 % movement and attack speed reduction, Sotha'Ril gains 45 % movement speed, drains 3 % of the enemie's health per second and gives it to the caster. 400 AoE.
Level 3 - 45 % movement and attack speed reduction, Sotha'Ril gains 55 % movement speed, drains 4 % of the enemie's health per second and gives it to the caster. 500 AoE.
Level 4 - 55 % movement and attack speed reduction, Sotha'Ril gains 65 % movement speed, drains 5 % of the enemie's health per second and gives it to the caster. 600 AoE.
Quote:

Grim Practice (Passive)
Sotha'Ril does not only try to raise the dead, but the living aswell, each time an enemy attacks the caster there is a chance that parts of it's flesh will be forcely ripped and transformed into a living beeing.

Level 1 - 6 % chance, the enemy loses health equal to 50 % of the damage it dealt, summons a 250 HP parasite.
Level 2 - 12 % chance, the enemy loses health equal to 90 % of the damage it dealt, summons two 250 HP parasites.
Level 3 - 18 % chance, the enemy loses health equal to 130 % of the damage it dealt, summons three 250 HP parasites.
Level 4 - 24 % chance, the enemy loses health equal to 170 % of the damage it dealt, summons four 250 HP parasites.
Quote:

Voices of the Old God (Passive)
Yogg-Saron whispers to Sotha'Ril the secrets to enhance his powers, but he must first improve his connection with the Old God.

Level 1 - Desecrate grants an additional 5 % slow to enemies and 7 % movement speed bonus to the caster, percent of life drained increased by 0.25 %. Grim Practice has an additional 1.5 % chance to occur, parasite hp increased by 50 HP. Soul Crush deals an additional 25 % of Sotharil's Intellect, duration of the ability lenghtened by 0.25 seconds and Desecrate AoE increased by 100.
Level 2 - Desecrate grants an additional 10 % slow to enemies and 14 % movement speed bonus to the caster, percent of life drained increased by 0.50 %. Grim Practice has an additional 3 % chance to occur, parasite hp increased by 100 HP. Soul Crush deals an additional 50 % of Sotharil's Intellect, duration of the ability lenghtened by 0.5 seconds and Desecrate AoE increased by 200.
Level 3 - Desecrate grants an additional 15 % slow to enemies and 21 % movement speed bonus to the caster, percent of life drained increased by 0.75 %. Grim Practice has an additional 4.5 % chance to occur, parasite hp increased by 150 HP. Soul Crush deals an additional 75 % of Sotharil's Intellect, duration of the ability lenghtened by 0.75 seconds and Desecrate AoE increased by 300.
Level 4 - Desecrate grants an additional 20 % slow to enemies and 28 % movement speed bonus to the caster, percent of life drained increased by 1 %. Grim Practice has an additional 6 % chance to occur, parasite hp increased by 200 HP. Soul Crush deals an additional 100 % of Sotharil's Intellect, duration of the ability lenghtened by 1 second and Desecrate AoE increased by 400.
Quote:

Soul Crush (active, single target)
The affinity to necromancy grant Sotha'Ril the ability to slowly crush a target's soul dealing damage and incapacitating the target for the duration, in this time the caster is immune to all spells and all enemies in a AoE are sucked to the caster's location. After the ability finishes he casts a huge ranged Desecrate, in which all targets execept the caster are silenced.

Level 1 - 2 times Sotha'Ril's Intelligence as damage over a 5 second ability duration. 700 AoE Desecrate.
Level 2 - 3 times Sotha'Ril's Intelligence as damage over a 6 second ability duration. 900 AoE Desecrate.
Level 3 - 4 times Sotha'Ril's Intelligence as damage over a 7 second ability duration. 1100 AoE Desecrate.

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
I figured you could use an extra sacred hero:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Mobile Turret
Proper Name: Razzle
Model: Goblin Mobile Turret Model
Main Attribute: Intelligence
Side: Sacred
Story:
Having lived in peace for many years, the Goblin race had never counted on a wave of demonic monsters to suddenly arrive and launch an assault at one of their most important villages. When the army of morbid creatures arrived and started their attack however, one of the fragile but intelligent Goblin people rose and attempted to make a last stand. Razzle, a scientist from one of the many Goblin laboratories, rode his very own mobile turrent robot into battle to teach that demonic scum a lesson they would never forgot. Even today, the famous mobile turret is still an opponent reckoned with by most of the diabolic fiends.

Spells:
Exploding Bullet (Autocast, single target)
Razzle loads his mobile turret with an exploding bullet that blows up violently upon impact. This deals extra damage as well as it appears to stun the target opponent from time to time.

Level 1 - Costs 6 mana, deals 15 bonus damage and has a 10% chance to stun for 0.5 second.
Level 2 - Costs 8 mana, deals 20 bonus damage and has a 15% chance to stun for 0.5 second.
Level 3 - Costs 10 mana, deals 25 bonus damage and has a 20% chance to stun for 0.5 second.
Level 4 - Costs 12 mana, deals 30 bonus damage and has a 25% chance to stun for 0.5 second.

Overload (Active, self buff)
Razzle sends additional electricity to his machinery to improve its preformance. Attack and movementspeed are greatly increased. The machinery was not designed for such a boost however, and tends to break down afterwards.

Level 1 - +15% attack and +5% movementspeed for 5 seconds. -15% attack and -10% movementspeed for 4 seconds afterwards.
Level 2 - +20% attack and +10% movementspeed for 6 seconds. -12% attack and -8% movementspeed for 4 seconds afterwards.
Level 3 - +25% attack and +15% movementspeed for 7 seconds. -9% attack and -6% movementspeed for 4 seconds afterwards.
Level 4 - +30% attack and +20% movementspeed for 8 seconds. -6% attack and -4% movementspeed for 4 seconds afterwards.

Bionic Power Supply (Passive)
Razzle has an exeptional battery installed inside his mobile turret. Not only does it enchance the turrets power storage and creation, but it also draws upon power from Razzles own body in times of need. Health regeneration cannot go negative because of this skill.

Level 1 - +60 maximum mana and +10% mana regeneration. When mana drops below 30%, Razzle receives -2 health regeneration and +2 mana regeneration.
Level 2 - +90 maximum mana and +15% mana regeneration. When mana drops below 30%, Razzle receives -4 health regeneration and +4 mana regeneration.
Level 3 - +120 maximum mana and +20% mana regeneration. When mana drops below 30%, Razzle receives -6 health regeneration and +6 mana regeneration.
Level 4 - +150 maximum mana and +25% mana regeneration. When mana drops below 30%, Razzle receives -8 health regeneration and +8 mana regeneration.

Lock (Active, single target)
Razzle locks the target with his mobile turrets advanced devices. This grants him increased vision of the target as well as it increases the accuracy of his attacks. This skill lasts untill either Razzle dies or selects a new target.

Level 1 - Increases damage and attackspeed while attacking the target by 5%. Grants vision of the target (excluding invisiblity) untill he travels more than 1000 range away from Razzle.
Level 2 - Increases damage and attackspeed while attacking the target by 10%. Grants vision of the target (excluding invisiblity) untill he travels more than 1500 range away from Razzle.
Level 3 - Increases damage and attackspeed while attacking the target by 15%. Grants vision of the target (excluding invisiblity) untill he travels more than 2000 range away from Razzle.

Komaqtion

Reaction score
yeah that's exactly what i needed XD only one there atm hehe ;P

Komaqtion

Reaction score
BUMP XD ... I'll keep bumping this untill i get enough ideas for the map to atleast work XD. I desperatly need heroes for the Sacred team, since i only have 2 there and this is a 5vs5 map so i need atleast 5 heroes in each team.

Dinowc

don't expect anything, prepare for everything
Reaction score
Name: Forgotten miner
Proper name: Lendar
Model: Skeletal grunt
Main Att: Strength

Forgotten miner is a moderate tank with medium damage and low attack speed.

Description:
Lendar worked in a mine as a slave. One day his evil master decided to destroy the mine killing every slave in it. But nobody knew that Lendar was a paladin. Being betrayed, Lendar decided to turn to the side of evil and cursed himself because that was the only way to avenge his and his fellow friends' death. After 10 years, his corpse was brought back to life once again. Being cursed, he lost every vestige of humanity and love and can't find any rest for his corrupted soul. Blaming every living mortal for that, his hunger for death is unstoppable.
Abilities
Ravage
Gains 100% cleave attack and 50% attack speed when activated.

Level 1: Duration 5 seconds.
Level 2: Duration 6 seconds.
Level 3: Duration 7 seconds.
Level 4: Duration 8 seconds.
Dread force weapon
Enchants a target ally's weapon in dark magic gaining bonus damage and chance to knock back the target on attack. Every time when knocks back, the allied unit gains 0 collision and bonus damage when attacking that unit. Stack for 5 times. Duration 15 seconds.

Level 1: Gains 20% damage, 15% chance. Gains +10% damage on each knock back.
Level 2: Gains 25% damage, 17% chance. Gains +12% damage on each knock back.
Level 3: Gains 30% damage, 19% chance. Gains +15% damage on each knock back.
Level 4: Gains 35% damage, 22% chance. Gains +18% damage on each knock back.
Doom axe
Channels dark energies within his axe for up to 5 seconds and throws it at target location damaging every enemy unit along the way. On impact with the first target, the axe will consume part of his soul draining high amount of mana from the target. The effect reduces by 15% on each other target that gets hit. Damage and mana drain depends on channel duration. On impact with the target location, the axe will explode in a dark nova dealing total amount of damage done to all targets that were hit by the axe to every enemy unit in range. The nova will also raise any corpse in a skeleton for 10 seconds.
Level 1: Gains 50 damage and drains 25 mana for each second channeled.
Level 2: Gains 75 damage and drains 50 mana for each second channeled.
Level 3: Gains 100 damage and drains 75 mana for each second channeled.
Level 4: Gains 125 damage and drains 100 mana for each second channeled.
War charge aura
An aura that gives all nearby allied units chance to charge with extreme speed towards their targets when they attack them. Cannot cast this if the distance between an ally and the target is less than 300. It also cannot be cast if the distance is greater than 1200. On impact with the target, the target will get stunned for 1 second.
Level 1: 15% chance.
Level 2: 18% chance.
Level 3: 21% chance.
Level 4: 25% chance.
Hunger for Vengeance (ultimate)
Loses sense, goes into stage of madness and slams the ground creating an impassable circle crevasse around him trapping every unit in it. Gains extreme damage, attack speed and 25% lifesteal, but takes more damage. Every few seconds, Lendar will call his fallen friend miners to aid him in battle. This spell also activates Ravage ability. The cleave will damage both allied and enemy units. If he "accidentally" kills an ally, he will gain +25% more damage and attack speed. Duration 10 seconds.
Level 1: Gains 50% damage and 100% attack speed. Takes 50% more damage.
Level 2: Gains 75% damage and 125% attack speed. Takes 75% more damage.
Level 3: Gains 100% damage and 150% attack speed. Takes 100% more damage.
Level 4: Gains 150% damage and 200% attack speed. Takes 125% more damage.

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
Here comes another one:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Ogre Mercenary
Proper Name: Rawbuck
Model:
f_OgreGladiatm_85ce835.gif

This Link
Main Attribute: Strength
Side: Sacred
Story:
The sacred army was on the edge of panicing when the large diabolic army closed in on them. Their numbers were high, while the sacred forces were just small and insignificant. It was then the sacred warlords decided to hire the services of the ogres, a large, dumb, but powerfull race of giants that happened to live nearby. Led by the mighty chieftain Rawbuck, the ogres managed to push back the demons and secure the land once more. Concerned about the worlds fate however, and more than ever realising the intensity of the war that is waging, Rawbuck himself decided to join the sacred ranks for good and put an end to that demon scum for once and for all. Rawbuck may not be the brightest of all, yet only the most foolish of demons underestimates the brute strength an ogre possesses.

Spells:
Showdown (Active, single target)
Rawbuck swings his mighty halberd to severely damage a single enemy unit. Is this unit physicly weaker than the mighty ogre, meaning he has less strength, he will be overpowered and stunned as well.

Level 1 - Deals 110 damage and stuns for 1 second when overpowering.
Level 2 - Deals 170 damage and stuns for 1.5 second when overpowering.
Level 3 - Deals 230 damage and stuns for 2 second when overpowering.
Level 4 - Deals 290 damage and stuns for 2.5 second when overpowering.

Charge (Active, self buff)
Though he is slow and heavy, Rawbuck can reach impressive speeds when he puts in enough effort and has enough time to do so. While running at such a speed, ramming his massive body into an opponent can be lethal. The buff lasts for 8 seconds or untill Rawbuck rams an opponent.

Level 1 - +10% movement speed. When he collides with an enemy, the enemy takes 80 damage, is pushed back 300 distance, and stunned for 0.5 second.
Level 2 - +15% movement speed. When he collides with an enemy, the enemy takes 110 damage, is pushed back 300 distance, and stunned for 0.7 second.
Level 3 - +20% movement speed. When he collides with an enemy, the enemy takes 140 damage, is pushed back 300 distance, and stunned for 0.9 second.
Level 4 - +25% movement speed. When he collides with an enemy, the enemy takes 170 damage, is pushed back 300 distance, and stunned for 1.1 second.

Raw Strength (Passive)
Being a full-blood ogre, Rawbuck possesses the raw strength of his brethren. Also, Rawbuck carries a rock around on his back to constantly train his power. This increases the strength he gains upon levelling up.

Level 1 - +4 strength and +80 health. +1 strength increase when levelling up.
Level 2 - +7 strength and +120 health. +1 strength increase when levelling up.
Level 3 - +10 strength and +160 health. +2 strength increase when levelling up.
Level 4 - +13 strength and +200 health. +2 strength increase when levelling up.

Bulk (Active, single target)
Rawbuck toughens his body and pushes his strength across the limit. This temporary grants him additional strength as well as granting him the ability to, when the opponents strength is lower than his, overpower his opponent with each regular strike. Lasts 20 seconds on every level.

Level 1 - 15 strength bonus and a 15% chance to overpower the enemy on hit, stunning him for 0.8 second and dealing 30 bonus damage.
Level 2 - 25 strength bonus and a 17% chance to overpower the enemy on hit, stunning him for 1.0 second and dealing 50 bonus damage.
Level 3 - 35 strength bonus and a 20% chance to overpower the enemy on hit, stunning him for 1.2 second and dealing 70 bonus damage.

Komaqtion

Reaction score
Really Great ideas !!! Both of you ;);)

@sjakie: You would not be interested in helping me with my little project here, would you ??? As i've said, i have zero imagination and could really use you brain for it XDXD

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
Really Great ideas !!! Both of you ;);)

@sjakie: You would not be interested in helping me with my little project here, would you ??? As i've said, i have zero imagination and could really use you brain for it XDXD

I have to say I absolutely suck at the technical part of mapmaking. My triggering is awfull, and so if my terraining, moddeling, icon editting, etc. Other than that, my brain is fully at your disposal. Just ask me anything and I'll see what I can do.:)

Komaqtion

Reaction score
Nice XD But you seem to be absolutely splendid at idea hatching ;);) but shall i send you my map and you could take a look ? Just so you know, i haven't implemented all the items and stuff yet XD but it's coming :p

Marcel

Reaction score
Timereaver

Name: Timereaver
Proper Name: Timerox
Model: Priest
Main Att: INT

Abilitys:
Stop Time,Time Blast,Return Time,And Time Portal

Stop Time: Timereaver stops time stopping every unit in 400/500/600/700 Range For 2/3/4/5 Seconds. If target is affected by "Time Blast" This deals 10/20/30/40/etc. Damage every second debending "Time Blast" Debuff Level

Time Blast: Casts Time blast to target stunning it for 0,2 / 0,4 / 0,6 / 0,8 Seconds and causes 1x , 2x, 3x, 4x, Debuff witch deals damage when stop time is casted. Debuff lasts for 30 Seconds and Can stack 8 Times.

Return Time: Causes you to instantly teleport back in time for your previous place 5/7/9/11 Seconds ago. (Huge cooldown). Also replenishes your mana depending level of ability for 50/100/150 Or 200

Time Portal (Ultimate): Casts huge time portal to location. Every unit inside portal takes damage depending time blast debuff,and level of ability over 4 Seconds. 3 Seconds cast time,damage interrupts casting (Huge cooldown)

-Level 1: 20/40/60 etc.
-Level 2: 40/80/120 etc.
-Level 3: 60/120/180 etc.

PS: You pick, It deals half damage or no damage if target doesnt have "Time blast"

Komaqtion

Reaction score
Thats exactly what i've been waiting for ;) but which side shall he be ?? Sacred or Diabolic ?? Please say sacred since i need those XD

Komaqtion

Reaction score
But i'm very sorry for saying this but those abilities are just like DOTA, and i don't want to have that XD very sorry, but can you maybe come up with some others ?

Sorry for double post XD

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.