Weird Boy saves sister from moose attack with skills Learned in World of Warcraft

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
By learning real-life skills from a game, like taunt, doesn't mean they have the same... um... how should I put this, they have different purposes. In WoW, Taunt is so make enemies attack the caster, in this case, it was to grab the attention away from his sister. Playing dead, and it actually working, was a more of a chance of luck.

juty

Zoom out problems look smaller
Reaction score
Mum and dad aren't going to hear the end of this 1 lol
He wouldn't gain any XP because he didn't kill it......

New_U.S.

ITS OVER 9000!
Reaction score
Woo! Now another kid has a firm reason why video games are like real life. Hopefully he doesn't play Grand Theft Auto.......

"God dammit, Running people over should have only given me one star, why are they all over me!"

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
I reckon this joking is getting too much to bare.

A few jokes, fine. But spamming the whole thread?

(Including me. Too bad I cannot minus repute myself)

Father_Yetti

Reaction score
Are you kidding me?

Well, good thing he didn't play a mage

"12 year-old Norwegian boy dies while trying to 'polymorph' attacking moose"

That one isn't mine, but I laughed when I read it. Nothing here is interesting except for some of the responses I read. I completely disagree with anyone who says that it is not common sense to protect your loved ones, especially those that are weaker than you in danger. For those who do not have this bone in your body or feel that this is beyond you; I think that you are a coward. I guess the reality that I live in is different. My question: who wouldn't save their little sister? :nuts:

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
I don't think the big thing is the fact that you did/didn't save someone when you could, but the reason behind it.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.