Brotherhood

Bunnyburn

Reaction score
Brand New 2p Co'op Campaign/RPG

I'm working on a big map. I'm Calling it Brotherhood. It's a 2 player co'op campaign/RPG. You each start out as child: Markus, and Steffan, they're brothers, and you travel with your dad to pick up supplies, after returning, the game skips ahead 1 year, to their tenth Birthday. On that day your dad sends you on the same route you took with him, to pick up more supplies. You return only to find your town in ruins, and everyone slaughtered. You set out on an epic journey to find the killer.

You can get a bunch of extra people to join your party, and each of you can control 2 heroes at once, the brothers must be out at all times.
All the brothers abilities are team-based, like giving eachother bonuses when they are standing next to eachother, or throwing eachother at enemies.
The game is going to take place of several epic sized maps.
I have the entire storyline on paper, and a script for the cinematics. I'll have it posted soon.

Please give feedback on what this map needs, party member ideas, Item, ability, moster/boss ideas. All suggestions are welcome and ANY submitters will get credit in the QL.

I am currently about 5% done, with about 2 hours of gameplay so far.

Please gimme some feedback. Thanks!

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
Good map idea, I +rep you :D
Btw, I like most teamwork, like Illidan 7 Demonhunter maps, and I will gladly help :D

P

Pawnable

Brotherhood... sounds like t3h gh3tt0... -no offence-

Sounds like an interesting map... but how could a campaign be 2P?

Bunnyburn

Reaction score
It's not a campaign like that, instead of changing the map aoutomatically with a trigger when u win, the host just hosts the next part and the ppl load their chracters into the next level.

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
Bunnyburn said:
It's not a campaign like that, instead of changing the map aoutomatically with a trigger when u win, the host just hosts the next part and the ppl load their chracters into the next level.
What if the host has not all levels?
Btw, you use game caches?

rayquaza218

Reaction score
Great idea,, but throwing ppl at enemies? lol... 2 hours of gmae play so far, are u sure? Remember, don't make the game too longwinded, if ur making gamecaches and loading campaign after cam[aign, its gonna be hard, and if theres a slow DL one in it, then itll be really irritating. U have to do everything all over again for each campaign... Dude really waste of time, if its 2P then ill suggest u cram it all into one big map. Anyways, great hero ideas, throwing... +rep

Bunnyburn

Reaction score
well since it;s only 2p you can just save the game as you would a 1p camaign map. Also, if they want all the parts to it, they will be posted on just about every warcraft site there is.

Please submit ideas!!!!

R

Raiden619

good map i have an idea but not sure if would apply but if one of the brothers die then the other brother gets filled with rage and gets plus health and plus damage for a period of time but i dont know if u die u loose or something

Bunnyburn

Reaction score
thats actually a really god idea, thanks, youll be in the quest log and I'd + rep to u, But im a noob on this site and dunno how.

Bunnyburn

Reaction score
Also, im wondering what would would be a better revial system. Like a checkpoint thing, where u revive at the last checkpoint?, or one brother reviveing at the others location, but if they both die, they start the mission over.

Also, the game takes place in missions, every mission you will pick your party members, and take on the mission, but you can also do no mission and just explore the world and train, but only missions advance the story.

Bunnyburn

Reaction score
also, just send me an e-mail or private message and I'll give you a test verison of "Brotherhood".

Bunnyburn

Reaction score
PLEASE gimme some ideas for co'op abilities, ive already got , attack bonuses for being close to eachother, rage when the other brother dies, and throwing eachother :D

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Bunnyburn

Reaction score
Can any1 help me with triggering an ability?
If you've played the SNES game Chrono Trigger, then you may remember the ability X-strike, well I'd really like to put sumthin like that int my game, where the brothers strike enemies in an X formation, and end up on the opposite side of the enemy, plz help, thanks

Bunnyburn

Reaction score
Hey, what do you all think is better. Since there is NO way to stuff the entire story into 1 map, and I've already taken out some stuff that is useless to the story. So I wonder is I should put it into 3-4 Epic sized maps, or 9-10 smaller maps, so ppl without realy nice CPs can play it?
Thanks.

Bunnyburn

Reaction score
WELL, i was gonna post the script/storyline, but halfway through it my browser closed, so youll all hafta wait until i decide i wanna spend another 50 minutes re-typing it
sry

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.