Other C&C - Tiberian Dawn

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Ah, okee! My bad, :D.
No wonder why it sounded right...

Is there any CnC game called like CnC Gold? That's what it was just called on my case for the first game... I never knew the names of them. XD

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

jaybles169

Reaction score
Lol, that's the one wrongvine. I didn't know it was actually called Tiberian Dawn either, I'm sure that's just something they added later.

XxpeddyxX

Reaction score
Updated first post with the preview map. I decided to make this project Singleplayer as well as Multiplayer. For now I'll keep singleplayer with GDI M5 and Nod M11(still making) Then I will release the multiplayer version and work from there. I have also finished more models which I will update on the first post later. (note that all models used in the preview map are made by Illidan(evil)X except for the A-10(me<3) check 1.04 log for further credits given. Enjoy and pls give feedback :p

One more thing, Mission 5 is very limited on Tech-Level (as explained in first post) so you gotta use your brain to beat it, took me a while after nerfing the map a bit :p

EDIT: Added a newer version of the map, now the GDI base has a guard tower.

jaybles169

Reaction score
It's pretty tough :). The models and stuff are pretty decent though, though the skins could probably use some work. The tank effects and explosions and stuff were pretty sweet. Music rocked, brought back alot of memories within the first 2 seconds of hearing it, same with all the unit sounds and stuff. Good work so far :thup:

XxpeddyxX

Reaction score
Figures I'd add in Act on Instinct to the map :p not sure what music to use for the multiplayer map though, if any music at all. Updated the first post with a newer version of the map, fixing a little bug that the tank turret's wouldn't move when receiving the "Move" command.

>> REMOVED DUE TO LEAKS <<

EDIT: Uploaded a new version of the GDI map and a brand new Nod map. The download can be found in the first post or in this one :p

Also made a Gunboat model to go with the Nod mission.

XxpeddyxX

Reaction score
Just a quick question..

Do you guys want any music in the multiplayer map? Act on Instinct (used on the gdi map uploaded) or March to Doom (nod map) Or any other suggestions? :D Leave feedback pls!

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Depends on how big it is. If it makes the game slow to load and stuff...

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Fire-Wolf

S.P.D Smoke Pot Daily, Legalize It!
Reaction score
Where did you get those progress bars? or did you make them yourself?

zxczxzczx

Reaction score
making a Command and Conquer game with a Blizard world editor? hehe

btw nice models you got there.

BlackRose

Forum User
Reaction score
Will it include C&C music? Or will that take up too much space.
So far so great! I like the Obelisk, though the laser is a bit too shaky!
The boat looks great....

XxpeddyxX

Reaction score
Yes I've included the music in the singleplayer maps, I'm thinking about it in the multiplayer maps though, might take up too much space, but then again I guess not.. the MP map so far is only 3mb(including music).

XxpeddyxX

Reaction score
Updated the first post with a new download link, this time it's for the multiplayer version of the map which you can also download below;

DOWNLOAD HERE

Larcenist

REP: Respect, Envy, Prosperity?
Reaction score
Please do send me a PM if you need anything done (since I can't really know what you want by myself :p). I'll have quite some spare time the coming week (Easter break sure is awesome).

XxpeddyxX

Reaction score
Updated first and third post with some info, probably not worth reading anyway.

QUESTION: I've added music since a few versions ago, and been able to hear it fine, other players can't hear it though.. why is that? The trigger is set to 'Time Elapsed blah blah Play Music [name].

Also, for units is there an easy way to add bonus HP without giving them an item or upgrade? The veteran system is meant to give a unit some extra portion of HP.. but I can't seem to find a way to give it extra HP unless its by giving it an inventory and creating an item that gives bonus hp (tome for example) I've tried "Set Unit Property, Life to" but that doesn't work, I'm guessing the maximum is the unit's default HP..

MB-Kiyoshi

Reaction score
omg dude, I so love you for making this, C&C series have always been the best for me, and to think I can bnet it now xD. If you still need any help with this, PM me what needs to be done, even though my skills and VERY limited =[

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.