Camera Help

Horde

Reaction score
I'm beginging to understand world editor but there are some things I've yet to figure out. One of the main things is reseting the lock camera for a cinematic. I'm trying to pan the camera but I can't do that because I have my camera locked on a unit. I'm trying to create a map like Warchasers that you've seen in the game. So I'm wondering how can I pretty much turn off the lock camera for a cinematic and put it back on again.

Seprest

Reaction score
Set a trigger to start a timer, when the timer goes off, unlock the camera.

I nv played warchasers sry.

You can also [move camera] to [x unit] over [y seconds], panning. This avoids having to lock the camera and apparently looks much more fluid. It is in a loop that goes every 1 second or so, depending on how often you want the camera to recenter on the unit.

I don't do camera stuff much so I don't know the exact trigger-work to post to you here.

Something like this:

Trigger:
  • Camera - Pan camera for (Picked player) to (Position of (Triggering unit)) over 1.00 seconds

This is just for general gameplay camera though, not for cinematics as far as I know.

shadowmapper

Reaction score
Trigger:
  • Camera - Reset camera for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) to standard game-view over 0.00 seconds
?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.