Can anyone Fix Airstrike Spells

XxXDIVINEXxX

Reaction score
Can anyone fix these Two Air strike Spells that are in the map.

If someone can Improve the Trigger make it better so it doesn't fatal. i transfered the spells to my map and when i hosted it, both the spells had a FATAL

Can someone look into this matter and make JUST the TRIGGERS better so it will be multi-player capability and it will be 100% working and also fully multi-player capability.

Here is the map
http://www.uploading.com/files/CMF27D0W/Airstrikes_Needs_Fixing.w3x.html

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
My game won't open for some reason.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
What do you mean

I was trying to run the map to see what the spells were supposed to do to make sure I didn't screw them up, but it takes me back to the start page thing (where you can choose Single Player, Battle.net, ect). I can open it in the WE just not the game itself.
This happen to anyone else?

Flare

Stops copies me!
Reaction score
noone (more than likely) is going to take the map, fix the triggers and hand you back the map with everything fixed. the forum is called 'The Helper Forums. the members try to help, not do all the work for someone. and making it MPI would be alot of trouble. if you want someone to guide you through the process (its a boring one...) there shouldnt be a problem with that. and you're in the wrong forum, post in World Editor Help section if you need help...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.