Can I make trees have more wood in them?

Komaqtion

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Well, I believe it's the trees' amount of health which is their amount of wood, so I'd say have them have huge amount of health :p

Then you could also make a trigger which, whenever a tree is attacked, set it's current health to the max ;)

BlackRose

Forum User
Reaction score
Well, I believe it's the trees' amount of health which is their amount of wood, so I'd say have them have huge amount of health :p

Then you could also make a trigger which, whenever a tree is attacked, set it's current health to the max ;)

hm. That's interesting. Does that count for Wisps? Or do Peasants/Peon/Ghoul's "attack/damage" the tree for the wood. So that trees already have infinite wood, they just need max health

I think. But that was already answered :)

helpmeplease

Reaction score
if its possible i want to be able to attack the tree to destroy in a few hits or harvest it for ever. im compensating at the moment with the wisp harvest. doesnt look right tho.

Komaqtion

Reaction score
if its possible i want to be able to attack the tree to destroy in a few hits or harvest it for ever.

So now you don't want infinite wood ?! :S

Don't quite follow you there :p
Why not just give the wisps the same harvesting ability as the other "harvesters" ;)
That should make it attack it instead :S

Does that count for Wisps?

No, it does not, I'd believe :S

Or do Peasants/Peon/Ghoul's "attack/damage" the tree for the wood.

This is correct ;)

Xbing

Reaction score
no he wants to be able to attack the tree dead quickly but harvest *edit-forever. but i think that is impossible even if to trigger because harvesting is the same as attacking the tree i think

sabrio

Reaction score
Go to Object Editor --> Abilties --> Special --> Units --> Harvest Gold and Lumber --> Data - Damage to Trees (set to 0)
That's all

Wummi

Just Relax and Smile!
Reaction score
Event-
Every 5 seconds of game time
Conditions-
Actions-
Pick every destructible in Playable Map Area and do Set Life of Picked Destructible to 100%

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
Go to Object Editor --> Abilties --> Special --> Units --> Harvest Gold and Lumber --> Data - Damage to Trees (set to 0)
That's all

thats wrong, the damage to trees determines how much wood is harvested with a single hit.

what you have to do is the following:
-Go to object editor -> destructable editor
-select the trees you want to have infinite wood, change their health to 999999999 (some ridiculously high number)
-now select your workers, the default workers got 2 attacks, the first is the "real" attack, the second is to attack trees. change the damage of the second attack of your workers to deal 999999 (some other ridiculously hight number) damage as well.
-now, the trees wont have "infinite" lumber but still a hell lot which will take hours and hours to harvest, still you can kill them with only few hits of your workers.

Sui-cookie

Reaction score
why don't you just give the trees like 10 hp more than what your peasants are hitting it for, and use a trigger to heal it? but have a destructible-targeting spell that does way more damage? =o then you could harvest it forever, yet still kill it with one hit.

-hey wait, that guy above me has a way cooler idea :)

helpmeplease

Reaction score
yea thats what i did last night. worked it out in the end. great minds think alike. 999999999 hp but the peasent does 9999900000 damage to trees

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.