Can someone tell me?

Red

Reaction score
What's the upgrade "Aura Data Bonus" for? Give me a detail explanation please!

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
I'll give you a detailed explanation if you give me one. What ability is this for?

Red

Reaction score
This is for Aura. But, what i don't understand is how this upgrade works?

mylemonblue

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I'll give you a detailed explanation if you give me one. What ability is this for?

In the Object Editor, in the Upgrades tab. Under the Data - Effect () list, there are some options like 'Add Ultravision', etc. One of them is 'Aura Data Bonus', which adds two integer data lists:

Aura Data Bonus - Base
Aura Data Bonus - Increment

I have seen no use for these either, so I am equally mystified :confused:

mylemonblue

Reaction score
It increases all of the data fields of an aura by whatever % you set it to...

Ahh... So a unit that has both Vampiric Aura and the custom upgrade "Aura Upgrade xStreamZ" that adds +5 base and +1 Inc. would add 5% to the Vamp effect, with an extra 1% each level?

roaaaarrrr

Reaction score
Ahh... So a unit that has both Vampiric Aura and the custom upgrade "Aura Upgrade xStreamZ" that adds +5 base and +1 Inc. would add 5% to the Vamp effect, with an extra 1% each level?

Not exactly.. if a unit has this upgrade, it will just get a bonus % on every aura that is currently affecting it. It doesnt add to everything under the aura if the triggering unit of the aura has this upgrade... just if the specific unit has the upgrade and is under the effect of an aura.

mylemonblue

Reaction score
Not exactly.. if a unit has this upgrade, it will just get a bonus % on every aura that is currently affecting it. It doesnt add to everything under the aura if the triggering unit of the aura has this upgrade... just if the specific unit has the upgrade and is under the effect of an aura.

Even better! :eek:

Seriously, Blizzard outdid themselves with the World Editor, so many possibilities!
I'd give you +rep, but can you even do that when you do not have any? :confused:

Bogrim

y hello thar
Reaction score
I think it was originalled intended for War Drums, but they implemented a way to level abilities with upgrades instead.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.