Cant keep comp off Leaderboard

vonDarkmoor

Reaction score
I Cant seem to keep the computer player from showing up on the leaderboard even though one of the conditions is "Not equal to computer"

Trigger:
  • Create
    • Events
      • Time - Elapsed game time is 0.05 seconds
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Leaderboard - Create a leaderboard for (All players) titled |c00ff8000Squad War...
      • Leaderboard - Add Neutral Hostile to (Last created leaderboard) with label <Empty String> and value 0
      • Leaderboard - Change the display style for Neutral Hostile in (Last created leaderboard) to Hide the label, Hide the value, and Hide the icon
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to (Number of players in (All players matching ((((Player((Integer A))) slot status) Equal to Is playing) and (((Player((Integer A))) controller) Not equal to Computer)))), do (Leaderboard - Add (Player((Integer A))) to (Last created leaderboard) with label (Name of (Player((Integer A)))) and value Player_Points[(Integer A)])
      • Leaderboard - Add Player 11 (Dark Green) to (Last created leaderboard) with label <Empty String> and value 0
      • Leaderboard - Change the display style for Player 11 (Dark Green) in (Last created leaderboard) to Hide the label, Hide the value, and Hide the icon
      • Leaderboard - Add Player 12 (Brown) to (Last created leaderboard) with label |c00ff8000Points Ne... and value Points_Needed
      • Leaderboard - Change the label for Player 12 (Brown) in (Last created leaderboard) to |c00ff8000Points Ne...
      • Leaderboard - Change the color of the value for Player 12 (Brown) in (Last created leaderboard) to (100.00%, 51.00%, 0.00%) with 0.00% transparency

Any Ideas?

X-maul

AKA: Demtrod
Reaction score
I use this for nearly all my multiboards, and works pretty much :)
Trigger:
  • Multiboard Initialization
    • Events
      • Map initialization
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set cc_gold = |cffffcc00
      • Set cc_endtag = |r
      • Set CC[1] = |cffFF0202
      • Set CC[2] = |cff0041FF
      • Set CC[3] = |cff1BE6B8
      • Set CC[4] = |cff530080
      • Set CC[5] = |cffFFFC00
      • Set CC[6] = |cffFE890D
      • Set CC[7] = |cff1FBF00
      • Set CC[8] = |cffE55AAF
Trigger:
  • Multiboard
    • Events
      • Time - Elapsed game time is 0.00 seconds
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set Player_Count = (Number of players in (All players matching ((((Matching player) controller) Equal to User) and (((Matching player) slot status) Equal to Is playing))))
      • Multiboard - Create a multiboard with 5 columns and (Player_Count + 1) rows, titled (cc_gold + (Information + cc_endtag))
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to (Player_Count + 1), do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • For each (Integer B) from 1 to 5, do (Actions)
            • Loop - Actions
              • Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column (Integer B), row (Integer A) to Show text and Hide icons
          • Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 5, row (Integer A) to Show text and Hide icons
          • Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row (Integer A) to 11.00% of the total screen width
          • Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row (Integer A) to 2.00% of the total screen width
          • Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row (Integer A) to 6.00% of the total screen width
          • Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 4, row (Integer A) to 3.00% of the total screen width
          • Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 5, row (Integer A) to 4.00% of the total screen width
      • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row 1 to (cc_gold + (Player Name + cc_endtag))
      • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row 1 to (cc_gold + (Creepkills + cc_endtag))
      • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 4, row 1 to (cc_gold + (Kills + cc_endtag))
      • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 5, row 1 to (cc_gold + (Deaths + cc_endtag))
      • Set List = 2
      • Player Group - Pick every player in (All players matching ((((Matching player) slot status) Equal to Is playing) and (((Matching player) controller) Equal to User))) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row List to (CC[(Player number of (Picked player))] + ((Name of (Picked player)) + |r))
          • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row List to 0
          • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 4, row List to 0
          • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 5, row List to 0
          • Set List = (List + 1)
          • Multiboard - Show (Last created multiboard)
Trigger:
  • Creepkill count
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
      • And - All (Conditions) are true
        • Conditions
          • ((Owner of (Killing unit)) controller) Equal to User
          • ((Owner of (Killing unit)) slot status) Equal to Is playing
          • ((Dying unit) is A Hero) Equal to False
          • ((Killing unit) belongs to an ally of (Owner of (Dying unit))) Equal to False
    • Actions
      • Set Creepkill_Count[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] = (Creepkill_Count[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] + 1)
      • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row Multiboard_Spots[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] to (String(Creepkill_Count[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))]))
and so on for the kills, deaths and similar :)

I hope it helped you;)

EDIT:
woops, didnt even notice it was a leaderboard you were looking for- my bad, anyway you might be able to use the condition I'm using in the start of my "Multiboard" trigger

vonDarkmoor

Reaction score
Ive never used multiboards, never had enough information to fill the need for one, but maybe ill try it to fix this issue. thanks.

btw, i have the same condition for my leaderboard, as you do for your multiboard, checking if the player is a user, and is playing.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.