Chain Lightning Tooltip not showing

Zackreaver

Reaction score
I'm working on my map, but when i input the raw data for the culmative levels of my chain lightning spells, it all comes out as 0 in the game.

Death and Decay cross between <A000:AOcl, DataB1> units dealing <A000:AOcl, DataA1> damage.
is the tooltip, A000:AOcl being the raw data. DataA is damage and DataB is targets hit. But when i run the game, they both come out as 0

Zackreaver

Reaction score
didn't work, i replaced it so it reads as Death and Decay cross between <A000, DataB1> units dealing <A000, DataA1> damage. but it still comes up as 0. Also, my shockwave and battleroar spells work perfectly the way I have them. And they are setup as

Gives nearby friendly units <A00F:ANbr,DataA1> bonus attack damage. |nLasts <A00F:ANbr,Dur1> seconds.
for battle roar

A wave of force that ripples outward, causing <A00K:AOsh,DataA1> damage to land units in a line.
for shockwave

they both work perfectly and show up the data exactly how i wanted them, but the chainlightning spell doesn't.

Reaction score
not sure about having the extensions but the comma needs to be infront of the "Data" with the space before the comma.
Also make sure you're using caps and stuff since its case sensitive.

Foresector

Reaction score
A001? Im not sure if you need that.
Try <AOcl,DataA1> and <AOcl,DataB1>.

Personally, I just type out the damage manually :p

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
> with the space before the comma.
There mustn't be a space at all AFAIK...

> Im not sure if you need that.
Yes, he does, it's a custom spell.

<A000,DataB1>
That should work.

Zackreaver

Reaction score
Wow thanks, had no idea that the tiny little space caused all the problems, works great now.

oh and as for typing it out manually, my spells go up to level 50 >.< NOT TYPING ALL THAT 0.0;

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.