Change model of a destructible?

Wratox1

Reaction score
im trying to make a destructible(a tree) but i want it to look like rock chunks, the wierd thing is that the model works fine in the editor, but ingame it doesnt show and i dont know why? any help?

TheTempest

Reaction score
im trying to make a destructible(a tree) but i want it to look like rock chunks, the wierd thing is that the model works fine in the editor, but ingame it doesnt show and i dont know why? any help?

Make a custom unit based off a tree and change the model to rock chunks? Is that what you did?

Wratox1

Reaction score
no... i made a custom destructible based of summer tree wall i think and changed the model file to rock chunks (base), the variations to 6(because rock chunks only got 6 variations), the replaceable texture to none and the shadow to the shadow that rock chunks normal use

could it have something with the replaceable texture to do?

TheTempest

Reaction score
no... i made a custom destructible based of summer tree wall i think and changed the model file to rock chunks (base), the variations to 6(because rock chunks only got 6 variations), the replaceable texture to none and the shadow to the shadow that rock chunks normal use

could it have something with the replaceable texture to do?

Try putting the variations to 1

black.sheep

Reaction score
Why do you need to base it off a tree?
If you want people to be able to havest it, then just set the unit classification as a tree.

Wratox1

Reaction score
thanks it works now:thup:, but now i have another problem:( its the harvest ability that is my problem, it looks kinda wierd when u cut, mine or whatever on the "stone" with the wood on the shoulder on the worker.. any way of getting rid of it, or even better; replace it?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.