Change

Pharaoh_

The epic journey will soon begin... Prepare!
Reaction score
Game Interface actually. You will need to go to Text - General - No Upkeep/ Text - General - High Upkeep/ Text - General - Low Upkeep and then to Text - General - |N%d-%d Food: %s|R (%d%% G, %d%% L)/ Text - General - |N%d-%d Food: %s|R (%d%% income) and Text - General - Upkeep is determined by the amount of food your forces are currently using.

Running_dap

Reaction score
Game Interface actually. You will need to go to Text - General - No Upkeep/ Text - General - High Upkeep/ Text - General - Low Upkeep and then to Text - General - |N%d-%d Food: %s|R (%d%% G, %d%% L)/ Text - General - |N%d-%d Food: %s|R (%d%% income) and Text - General - Upkeep is determined by the amount of food your forces are currently using.

even by changing those i still get those "0-50 Food: (something i changed) (100% income) and the "Gold Income Rate 100%".

Is there a way to change those too?
Actually im making a AoS map, and food isn't used at all, so i just want that box to be filled with details about the map and stuff.

Pharaoh_

The epic journey will soon begin... Prepare!
Reaction score
Well, since i showed u the way to do that with the "Food", you will have to change the Gold's too: Text - General - Gold Income Rate:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.