Reaction score
FURBY & Bloodcount present
Clash of Races
version 0.1.0 [ALPHA]

Draw your Blade,
Shall mark this day,
You shall pay,
We were sworn through swords!​

Bloodcount and me, Furby want to present to you our project.We call it Clash Of Races!. Well we are trying to combine a lot of genderes of warcraft maps, such as MELEE, OFFENCE, AOS and RPG and also styles that are not in the classical warcraft universe. Here is a bried info about the game play:

You choose your race, this will determine the units that you will be able to spawn.

You choose your hero's skills. Leveling of spells is really unique, you leveling spells byt using them. If you use one skill at max level a lot, you might be lucky enough and the skill will evolve into it’s legendary version.

Your hero evolves, by your style of play, if you deal a lot of dmg you will get strength if you hit your enemies a lot you will get agility, if you use your mana you will get intelligence. So, here is next unique and originally system.

You summon the creeps each wave, you can choose from a variety of creeps.
Depending on your style of play you will get different awards and titles.

BE Stylish! Yes, show some cool, original and effective style of play and you will get stylish points.

Proud and Devil souls- Gold won’t be the only resource here, you will have to sweet for these resources, but they hold sweet, sweet bonuses.

Stuffs we did so far for BETA version:
Terrain: 99% (maybe some changes in future)
Units: 66% (blood elves, skeletons)
Heroes: 60%
Spells (for heroes): 65%
Items: 0%
Special Awards (unique stuff): 0%
Triggers: 60% (actually converting to vJass)

CoR Team: FURBY(terraining, scripting) Bloodcount(objects making, had first idea about map), TheWrongVine(grammar correcting, tooltip creating)

iPeez

Hot food far all world wide!
Reaction score
Never heard about such an orginal game! Sounds fun, but question. Where does the RPG part comes in? Any date for beta release? Or will it be lan and private?

If so, I will like to be a beta tester!

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Never heard about such an orginal game! Sounds fun, but question. Where does the RPG part comes in? Any date for beta release? Or will it be lan and private?

If so, I will like to be a beta tester!

Well, the RPG part comes in, that you must choose your skillbuilt carefully, because to get a legendary skill (or moore) you must cast the spell XX times when it is on lv 10. About the versions- We have a playeble version, but.....well....let's say that we have all of the basic systems and a coupple of the moore complicated done.And...we don't have a release date, but i'd say that this thursday or friday, but it might be moore- i don't want us to release a version of the map to the open public that isn't polished.

Siretu

Starcraft 2 Editor Moderator
Reaction score
Your hero evolves, by your style of play, if you deal a lot of dmg you will get strength if you hit your enemies a lot you will get agility,

What's the big difference?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.