Coffee

UnknowVector

I come from the net ... My format, Vector.
Reaction score
I'm more of a tea guy. So I don't have many preferences on coffee, but when I do drink it, I take it black. Mostly because it looks cool.

1337Elite

Reaction score
I have heard that coffee is just like cigarretes and wine, first you don't like the taste, then people push you to drink it, and then you become addicted to it. :eek:

I never got pushed into it. I drank it the first time when I was like 11, liked the taste. Not as much as I do now. You don't get physically addicted to coffee like cigarettes.

konerboy

Run piggy Run!
Reaction score
I never got pushed into it. I drank it the first time when I was like 11, liked the taste. Not as much as I do now. You don't get physically addicted to coffee like cigarettes.

my dad says that his body just needs it, he can't get up in the morning without it :eek:

1337Elite

Reaction score
It's just mental, not like an abstinence problem. He'd probably berserk out of bed if he didn't get his damn coffee. I think it's because the body gets used to the help of getting up in the morning.

Edit: Woho, 200 posts! =P

Reaction score
Yeah cause I have some coffee and I dont feel the need to have it everyday when I wake up in the morning.

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Yeah cause I have some coffee and I dont feel the need to have it everyday when I wake up in the morning.

If you have it often you get addicted to it and suffer from withdrawal if you don't have it for long enough.

Withdrawal from coffee is usually constant headaches.

P

priji

I LOVE Coffee.Starbucks is my favorite..I can certainly tell you love it, too!

Bronxernijn

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Coffee is addicting in a sense that you CAN have side-effects when you are stopping it.

Ontopic: I do not drink any coffee. I did it once, (full black, yay ^^) but I didnt like it.

C

Cryo

i like any kinda of coffee just add 10 sugers:D and about.... 3 creams:)

Sintoras

Shaaakaa!
Reaction score
I like coffee with lots of milk and some milk foam. I'm certainly not addicted, I drink it maybe once a week because of the taste.

And Coffe with sugar is gross, its like bread with ketchup(no offence anyone).

At our school we have a coffe vendor but you can't get a coffee without sugar -.-

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.