Command Aura-based Icon Position

carbonduck

Reaction score
I have an ability based off Command Aura (ID: ACac) and the "Art - Button Position" isn't working. The research icon position is fine but once I learned it, it's supposed to show up in the bottom left spot (X: 0, Y: 2) but it appears in the third bottom spot (X: 2, Y: 2). I have other abilities based on the same Command Aura and those icons position themselves fine.

For what it's worth, the hero that it's failing on is based on the Pandaren Brewmaster but I've changed the model to the Fire Panda. Could it be because of the unit it's based on?

Stringel

Reaction score
if it's inside a spellbook it can get messed up, same if its a turn-off / turn-on ability, otherwise I have no idea, look through it again

carbonduck

Reaction score
Just did some testing. I tested it on a different hero and the issue was still there, so it's not hero-specific. It's definitely the ability.

The ability is neither in a spellbook, nor is it a turn-off/turn-on ability. I've gone through the ability data dozens of times and I'm still stumped. :( Thanks for trying, though.

EDIT: Apparently the icon positioning works fine for (1,2), (2,2) and (3,2)... (0,2) is the only one causing problems. I'd still like to know why this is happening but I've solved the problem by re-arranging my hero's ability positions.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.