Cooldown Issues

nandosman

Reaction score
Got 2 problems with 2 spells, +rep the one who can give me a good answer:

1) I have a "Fly" Spell based on "Crow Form", basically, it makes a unit fly, by transforming the unit into another one with the same model, but with flying animations. My problem is, that i want it to have cooldown, but i want it to be in cooldown just when the units lands, not when it takes off.

2) I have a passive, that does nothing actually, it's just there to show the spell tooltip. The triggers transforms a unit into another one when his hps are under 25%, and transforms it back to its normal form when hps are over 30% (The dummy spell is based of "Robogoblin"). I need the passive to show cooldown when the unit transforms back to its normal form, i mean, when it "unrobogoblin"s, how can i add cooldown to a passive?

Rllulium

Reaction score
If you want the cooldown to appear at a specific time, you'd need to replace the ability with another one, force the unit to cast it and return the standard ability when the cooldown has finished.

nandosman

Reaction score
how would that be in triggers? can you detect the event of a finishing cooldown? isn't there an easier way?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.