Corpse Explosion made easy (Working on Targetable EASY version)

R

remote_mine

Code:
Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units within 600.00 of (Target point of ability being cast)) and do (Actions)
                    Loop - Actions
                Unit - Create 1 Peasant for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at (Position of (Picked unit)) facing (Position of (Picked unit))
                Unit - Add a 2.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
                Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Night Elf Warden - Fan Of Knives

Does the peasant even have the ability? Maybe you're forgetting to add the ability to the peasant.

TPOX

Reaction score
its exactly like that
the peasant has the ability
he isnt even being created

Sargon

Reaction score
Well, remove the "picked unit is dead" from the if statement. Put it into the "Pick every..." action (use "pick every unit matching condition). Also, make the peasant face default building facing degrees, in case that's messing it up.

TPOX

Reaction score
I tried this and still nothing

Code:
Unstoppable Force Copy Copy Copy
    Events
        Unit - A unit Begins casting an ability
    Conditions
    Actions
        If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            If - Conditions
                (Ability being cast) Equal to Corpse Explosion (Neutral Hostile)
            Then - Actions
                Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units within 1000.00 of (Target point of ability being cast) matching (((Picked unit) is Dead) Equal to True)) and do (Actions)
                    Loop - Actions
                Unit - Create 1 Peasant for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at (Position of (Picked unit)) facing (Position of (Picked unit))
                Unit - Add a 2.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
                Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Night Elf Warden - Fan Of Knives
            Else - Actions

Sargon

Reaction score
You want "matching unit is dead equal to true."

TPOX

Reaction score
ya i just relized that and switched but still the same thing nothing worked.

TPOX

Reaction score
woot ok i got it i think it works now ill have to try a few things to make sure

i just had a if then else i didnt need

thanks alot guys :p

H

Heptameron

You might be able to make a non-triggered autocast Corpse Explosion by using Raise Dead and giving the summoned unit one of those abilities that makes it explode on death.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.