well
nothing
i made the preists model thr agility gain item
so i know if it works
but nothing

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Zamg. I didn't see this before. You're create priest blah is in Else Actions. Unless that's what you want :p. Should be like:

Code:
EvasionInit
    Events
        Map initialization
    Conditions
    Actions
        Set EvasionPercent[1] = 25
        Set EvasionPercent[2] = 50
        Set EvasionPercent[3] = 75

Code:
Evasion
    Events
        Unit - A unit Is attacked
    Conditions
        (Level of Evasion for (Attacked unit)) Greater than 0
    Actions
        If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            If - Conditions
                (Random integer number between 1 and 100) Less than or equal to EvasionPercent[(Level of Evasion for (Attacked unit))]
            Then - Actions
                Hero - Modify unspent skill points of (Attacked unit): Add (Level of Evasion for (Attacked unit)) points
                Hero - Learn skill for (Attacked unit): EvasionReal
                Unit - Set level of EvasionReal for (Attacked unit) to (Level of Evasion for (Attacked unit))
                Wait 0.25 seconds
                For each (Integer A) from 1 to (Level of EvasionReal for (Attacked unit)), do (Actions)
                    Loop - Actions
                        Unit - Decrease level of EvasionReal for (Attacked unit)
                Set TempPoint = (Position of (Attacked unit))
                Unit - Create 1 Priest for (Owner of (Attacked unit)) at TempPoint facing Default building facing degrees
                Custom script:   call RemoveLocation(udg_TempPoint)
                Unit - Add Abolish Magic to (Last created unit)
                Unit - Set level of Abolish Magic for (Last created unit) to (Level of Evasion for (Attacked unit))
                Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Night Elf Dryad - Abolish Magic (Buying unit)
                Unit - Add a 1.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
            Else - Actions

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
What happens? Does the Evasion part work? Does the Priest have Abolish Magic? If so, the right one? Try to see if the Priest even pops up. Change it's model to something very visible. Debug with Game Messages.

SouL-Laka

Reaction score
well
theres like 2 evasions
dummy that does nothing
and
one thats does 100%
i give the hero the dummy one, and when the 100% works shouldnt it show the word "miss" over the demon hunter to show?

SouL-Laka

Reaction score
what the miss thing?
well ive never seen it and ive let it go for about 2 mins and it never showed

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Put

Code:
Game - Display Message to Player 1(Red)

Or w/e it is so you know the trigger fires.

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
I'll try it out.

Also: You might have the condition checking the level of the wrong evasion. When you make a dummy, assuming you do Copy/Paste, it will make an exact copy right? Well when the name is the same it's hard to tell which one is the right one. I fix this by making the dummy spell's name different, like Evasions, then after I select it I change it back to Evasion. Works like a charm and I know I've selected the right spell.

Edit: Dunno why but the guy doesn't seem to cast Abolish Magic. Test with different buffs and see if it works.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.