Create creeps like that of DotA

staticfrog

Reaction score
I know I know, probably asked before, but I couldn't find it when I searched for it. So how do you make it so that creeps spawn at a building and follows a path and attacks the enemies?

Dinowc

don't expect anything, prepare for everything
Reaction score
first of all, it doesn't spawn at a building, but in a region/rect, or better to say - in a point in the region

you use a simple trigger for that:

Trigger:
  • trigger
    • events
      • every x seconds of game time
    • conditions
    • actions
      • unit - create x footman at <some point> for <some player> facing <some angle>
      • unit - issue order to last created unit to attack-move to <some point>

staticfrog

Reaction score
Thanks! That was really simple! How do I make it so that the units can't be moved? Like in dota you weren't able to move the creeps, they just kept on going the same path.

msakni

Reaction score
Thanks! That was really simple! How do I make it so that the units can't be moved? Like in dota you weren't able to move the creeps, they just kept on going the same path.

That's because they are controlled by an A.I player

staticfrog

Reaction score
Okay, I think I figured it out. Just make it so that the creep spawns for neutral hostile and make neutral hostile treat player 1 as an allie. Hmm, but it wont hurt player 2, do you know why? I set it as make neutral hostile treat player 2 as an enemy, it doesn't work with or without it. Once it gets to player's 2 tower, the tower attacks it but it doesnt. It just walks up to the tower, then back to my tower for some reason..

Kay, so if I make neutral exile not my allie, then it attacks me...is it because player 2 has to be in the game?

Kay so it works if I make it Player 3...anyway to make it work for a neutral?

0WN3D

Reaction score
Have a disabled player(unused).like making player 6 and 12 computer controled.then give one wave to 6 and one to 12.Make 6 ally with its ally and 12 with 6 enemies.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.