Creeps actions...

Olmeca

Reaction score
Hi, there is a way to make the creeps attack your unit(s) unless you attack them or you get very close to them?

Never_Quit

Reaction score
attach the wander ability to the enemy units and change the game constant for creep attack range.

Olmeca

Reaction score
creeps....

Im not sure, I want to make the creeps attack a player unit only if the player attack them or get close to them, in my map I walk near a creep ( 600 distance away, aprox..) but they attack the player (me) and i'm not attack them, just like something similar on Dota...

canons200

Reaction score
lower the acquisition range, but not lower than the unit's current attack range. 500 or 600 acquisition range is normal rate.

DL.PIGGY

Reaction score
Rather than lower their acquistion range using obect editor, lower it using trigger editor. This way, u wont affect their normal attack range.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
the smalles aquisation range possible is 1.00 because its round down, any smaller value will result in 0.00 and thus disable the attack, if you set the aquisation range of your creeps to be 1.00 they will only attack players if these attack them first or allies are attacked close to them.

Olmeca

Reaction score
done

oh yeah, I try it and it works, lower the creep's sight and modify in trigger editor "units - set acquisition range" and I got than I want,
thanks for everybody, thanks pals. :thup:

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.