Custom Icon Glitch

Nighthawk

Reaction score
I am in the process of modifying some of the item icons for my game BMT. I am using WoW items I recieved from a full pack online. I converted them to tga and then imported each of them twice (one for BTN and one for DISBTN).

The icons work perfectly except when I right click them (as in to sell or drop) after they are in my inventory all I get is a white box and it glitches up the game causing green streaks across the map.

How do I set the right-click item event to show the imported icon art? And will doing this solve the green streak error (i'm assuming it will)

any help will be appreciated, ty mates:cool:

Tru_Power22

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Post a screen shot. Because right now it's hard to know what your talking about.

Nighthawk

Reaction score
View attachment 34116

View attachment 34117

In the first one i've right-clicked the icon (as you would in order to sell it, move it to another inventory slot, or drop it on the ground). As you can see it turns white.

In the second one, after i've right-clicked one of my imported icons and the white-box error has occured, my map is filled with these green and black streaks.

Tru_Power22

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Does it happen with every imported icon?

if it doesn't. Find a different icon.

Could you post your map here?

I could be your video card giving you the weird errors.

Virus

Reaction score
Hey... Been playing around, combining items, killing stuff for around half an hour now... nothing unusual happened.

Nighthawk

Reaction score
I apologize for the inconvenience it created for anyone who attempted to help me by using the above link. As it turns out, that map was uploaded without a few last-minute changes that include the imported icons.

This link will get you to the correct map:

http://www.esnips.com/webfolder/3f733770-9f8a-4d28-b70e-b6710061a878

If you pick your hero you should be landed right next to the shops. The glitch will occur with ANY item except recipe scrolls. Just right-click the item and the glitch will occur.

Thank you ahead of time to anyone who attempts to help.

Virus

Reaction score
No glitches at all when manipulating items; so i guess it's just you...

Btw... the icons were a bit blurry.

( Try setting your ingame color mode to 32b. Your screenshots look 16b-ish )

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.