Custom Item Drop System

saio

Reaction score
How can I make a unit drop's 10 same items ( wen Killed) 1 for each player ?
:nuts:

10x to evry anser
EDIT: can day be droped direcly to the inventar of the player

jpres

Reaction score
How can I make a unit drop's 10 same items ( wen Killed) 1 for each player ?
:nuts:

10x to evry anser
EDIT: can day be droped direcly to the inventar of the player

Guessed Transfer Of the Following To English
How can I make a unit drop 10 of the same items (When they are killed), one for each player? <I'm guessing this means have them fall on the ground.>

There are 10 players and I want one to drop per player <Way off, but I think this is right>

Edit: Can the Items be directly dropped into the inventory of the hero? <I'm pretty sure I aced this part>

Okay now to try to help you out.
Yes it is possible to drop an item straight into a hero's inventory, go to the action "Hero - Create Item For Hero" and you can choose the item and which hero it goes to.

You can make a creature drop items by setting them up on a loot table by right clicking them, or you can make it so if a unit dies equal to the unit blah blah blah, then it will drop 10 of the items at the exact spot of where the unit dies.

The only tips I have really are to grab a dictionary or download the "World Editor for the Illiterate", good luck though! :)

-Jpres

saio

Reaction score
Guessed Transfer Of the Following To English

Okay now to try to help you out.
Yes it is possible to drop an item straight into a hero's inventory, go to the action "Hero - Create Item For Hero" and you can choose the item and which hero it goes to.

You can make a creature drop items by setting them up on a loot table by right clicking them, or you can make it so if a unit dies equal to the unit blah blah blah, then it will drop 10 of the items at the exact spot of where the unit dies.

The only tips I have really are to grab a dictionary or download the "World Editor for the Illiterate", good luck though! :)

-Jpres

well can you save the trigger to an emptu map becos I am verry stupid and can't do it my self? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
pls
Edit:
unit = dies
Drop 10 same items in each player's inventar directly send 1
no metter that player's dead or alive
allso calculate the item's that needs to be droped by the noumber of player in a game
that's verry crazy and I am bad whit english......

saio

Reaction score
k can some one give me a link to that turtorial becose I finde only random item drop

cleeezzz

The Undead Ranger.
Reaction score
Code:
Events
     A unit dies
Condition
     (The enemy unit) equals triggering unit
Action
    For Integer A, 1-10, do multiple actions
         Loop Actions
                Create (Your item) for Player (Integer A) and give to Hero[Integer A]

hero is a unit array. if your map uses 1 hero per player, set player 1's hero to Hero[1], Player 2's to Hero[2]

if your map uses more than 1 hero per player than use a Unit Group array and pick all of player 1's heroes and set them to Hero_Group[1]
player 2's heroes to Hero_Group[2] etc..

saio

Reaction score
Code:
Events
     A unit dies
Condition
     (The enemy unit) equals triggering unit
Action
    For Integer A, 1-10, do multiple actions
         Loop Actions
                Create (Your item) for Player (Integer A) and give to Hero[Integer A]

hero is a unit array. if your map uses 1 hero per player, set player 1's hero to Hero[1], Player 2's to Hero[2]

if your map uses more than 1 hero per player than use a Unit Group array and pick all of player 1's heroes and set them to Hero_Group[1]
player 2's heroes to Hero_Group[2] etc..
it work's for me
nice I will try the group think

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.