Cyber Punk-ish game?

1337Elite

Reaction score
I've just got some simple questions to ask all of you. Have you ever played Final Fantasy VII? I want a free game (well, not necessarily free) that's based in a cyberpunk era, or something in the like.

If you want to read further on the subject "cyberpunk", just go to Wikipedia. :p

It doesn't have to be free, just give me some hints as to where to look, such as specific developers, designers etc. Plain titles works well too!

Polak

I am cool.
Reaction score
The Matrix games are pretty fun and were made in the era you were speaking of. I've played it, and I think its pretty fun, but it's all your opinion if you like it or not. It's not free, but shouldn't cost you much.

1337Elite

Reaction score
Yeah I think I'll get around the Dystopia mod sometime.. Has been on me mind a long time! I was thinking more of a steampunk/cyberpunk kind of mixture. I love the feeling, art and the political message that the games bring.

I'm thinking of developing a text-based game with graphics, to start of my own little projects and stuff with friends I know, and some other random artists and stuff. Oh well, that's for another time, though.

Anyone heard or seen a game that's like Final Fantasy VII? It doesn't have to be RPG, as long as it's got some cyberpunk/steampunk kind of feeling to it. Steampunk games I've tried so far: All metal slug series, and some other game I don't remember the name of. Too bad that more people don't do those kind of games. :(

Edit: Oh, the game was Shadowrun. Great game indeed!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.