Death Arrow Beta

zylack

Reaction score
I've been working a long time to finallize a great archery tactics style map. I know theres a post simmilar to this I made a long time ago but its changed a lot so its not rly worth editing..

Additions:
-Awsome terrain, many places to hide
-Arrow system, when you kill people walk over thier arrows to get them, or wait 15 seconds and the arrow maker will send you some. In the final version there will be an unlimited mode. Also by killing rabbits you get a chance of a drop.

Dying
-Unique respawn system-When you die a pheonix apears and goes to your base. When it gets there it becomes and eg and you come back...that way the farther you are the longer it takes, making it harder to grind down on thier base. Also, if your close to your base, you can get right back to the action.
-bounty system, recognizes double kills, interesting comments

Items
-Of course no rigged items. They are all fairly unique and usefull if used skillfully. (ex. Teleports, item that gives a chance to get arrows back, Gem of true seeing)
-Towers (which I am deciding to remove or nurf...)
-Dont have to be near shops to buy things

Rank System
i've added a pretty fun rank system so that you rank up based on how many kills. When you "rank up," you get a cooler looking model and gain a disquise.
At 4 kills you get Tree Form, you cant move while in this but be creative ^.^
At 8 kills you get Rabbit form, so you can run around and blend in with them.
At 15 kills you get a flying sheep that follows you and you can travel in.

Team 1 and 2 have different charecters as well so you can tell them appart easier in battle. Each rank gets a cooler looking model (to save size theres no custom models).

Stats-Each person has his own statsboard that displays kills/death and kill/death % and other stats.

Comments are welcome! :)

Attachments

• Death Arrow BETA 3.4.w3x
    287 KB · Views: 216
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.