Desktop Wallpapers

B

Black_Waltz

Hello there. I'm really bored, so if anyone wants a cool desktop wallpaper made for them in the World Editor, I would be happy to make you one. I know it sounds silly, but again, I'm really bored :) I can do almost anything, so if you have a request, post it here.

B

Black_Waltz

Heh. Yeah i know, but I'm not sure where else to put it :D Here's an example. I did it in about 20 minutes:

L

liar...

Black_Waltz said:
Heh. Yeah i know, but I'm not sure where else to put it :D Here's an example. I did it in about 20 minutes:

i doubt it you did that in 20...

B

Black_Waltz

Wow, I think someone made an new screen name JUST to call me a liar? Anyway, if you open the map the area that I took the picture in is actually a very small area with shrunken doodads, so no, I'm not lying... What in that could possibly take more than 20 mins? Raised the ground, put some trees, shrubs and rocks, then voila! Done.

B

Black_Waltz

What? ANyway I said I THINK because I think he made it just to call me a liar, as in hes calling me one, and his account name is Liar... So back on topic, don't come here to call me a liar. Think what you must, oh well. I made this forum to do what it says in the very 1st post. Not to defend myself.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
No, it appears that they just posted something unregistered with Liar as the name. They did not create a whole new account to do it. Don't worry about it BW - we believe ya.

WastedSavior

A day without sunshine is like, well, night.
Reaction score
lol i know zac, i doubt it even took him 20 minutes to do that, btw can you send me the corrupt throne room? >> i lost it

Myzteryz

It only does everything.
Reaction score
Black_Waltz said:

Wow...
You just reminded me of how fun terraining was.
Now... do I have the willingness to take out my warcraft folder from my trash bin :-/.... nah :)

B

Black_Waltz

Well I dug this up. It's from waaaaaaaaaay back when I had just started terraining. At the time it took me forever lol. It's just an entrance to a temple that I never finished. Made this forest too.

RunningAway

Cool Member
Reaction score
I like that swamp scene :p

*sigh*... I miss the wc3campaigns art section does anyone know when it'll be up and running again?...

B

Black_Waltz

It is back up, although it is missing almost all of the pictures that were on before. It does have like...8 lol. But yeah, just go to wc3campaigns.net

Orphen_123

Reaction score
i dun really no wat ur taling about. but when u say u mad them does that mean u made it in the editor and took a screen shot or sumthing??? btw that forest 1 is kewl

B

Black_Waltz

Yeah. I make the terrain in the WE, then find a good angle and snap a picture of it.

WastedSavior

A day without sunshine is like, well, night.
Reaction score
Orphen_123 said:
i dun really no wat ur taling about. but when u say u mad them does that mean u made it in the editor and took a screen shot or sumthing??? btw that forest 1 is kewl

yes, all the ones he posts, hes made in the editor, screen shot, taken over to the gimp, or accesories>paint, cropped them, then put them here for us to go "wow" at ^_^

zac you invis on yahoo? Oo

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.