Do these triggers work

Ommi

Reaction score
Since Im unable to test any of the triggers I make Im gonna post them here so any suggestion and help is more then appriciated : )

I had thisone in 2 triggers, one to count in on the integer and one to put in the "win" but I had massive server split problems and I think it might be caused by that so I mashed them into 1 trigger, which Im now wondering if works

if this is not causing a server split and you dont think it did with 2 triggers for it then it might be the second trigger Im posting here, any ideas ?
Code:
win n lose
    Events
        Unit - A unit Dies
    Conditions
        ((Killing unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
        ((Triggering unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
    Actions
        Set IntegerKill[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] = (IntegerKill[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] + 1)
        Player Group - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
                    If - Conditions
                        IntegerKill[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] Equal to 30
                        (Owner of (Killing unit)) Equal to (Picked player)
                    Then - Actions
                        Game - Victory (Picked player) (Show dialogs, Show scores)
                    Else - Actions
                        Game - Defeat (Picked player) with the message:  You lose

Code:
Gold drop
    Events
        Unit - A unit Dies
    Conditions
    Actions
        Set Integerdie[(Player number of (Owner of (Dying unit)))] = (Integerdie[(Player number of (Owner of (Dying unit)))] + 1)
        For each (Integer A) from 0 to Integerdie[(Player number of (Owner of (Dying unit)))], do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Item - Create Gold Coins at (Position of (Killing unit))

Im worryed thisone causes a server split somehow..

Dois

Reaction score
well im no expert but maybe its because of
Code:
For each (Integer A) from 0 to Integerdie[(Player number of (Owner of (Dying unit)))], do (Actions)
? Like for each (integer A) from 0 to 0?

i dont know what causes a server split but just trying to help... MAYbe its the problem.. i dunno...

Edit: maybe try
Code:
Gold drop
    Events
        Unit - A unit Dies
    Conditions
        Integerdie[(Player number of (Owner of (Dying Unit)))] Greater than 0
    Actions
        Set Integerdie[(Player number of (Owner of (Dying unit)))] = (Integerdie[(Player number of (Owner of (Dying unit)))] + 1)
            Loop - Actions

i dont know if itll help or make any change but im just trying to help... good luck

Ommi

Reaction score
well im no expert but maybe its because of
Code:
? Like for each (integer A) from 0 to 0?

i dont know what causes a server split but just trying to help... MAYbe its the problem.. i dunno...

Edit: maybe try
Code:
Gold drop
    Events
        Unit - A unit Dies
    Conditions
    Actions
            Loop - Actions

i dont know if itll help or make any change but im just trying to help... good luck

Doubt this would work since it wouldnt ad +1 to the integer unless the integer already was "greater then 0" the line you commented on always starts with 0 to +1 becaus when the trigger is activated +1 is added to the integer dropping 1 gold piece

Dois

Reaction score
oh yeah...

how about
Code:
Gold drop
    Events
        Unit - A unit Dies
    Conditions
    Actions

and then if/then/else here... 
If...
then...
            Loop - Actions
else do nothing

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.