Sorry for the messy trigger, but it should be leakless? Right? :eek:

Trigger:
  • BlightGrass Damage
    • Events
      • Time - Every 0.25 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • -------- XXX - Units - XXX --------
      • Set UnitGroup = (Units in (Playable map area) matching ((((Matching unit) is Magic Immune) Not equal to True) and ((((Matching unit) is A Hero) Not equal to True) and ((((Matching unit) is A structure) Not equal to True) and ((((Matching unit) is Magic Immune) Not equal to T
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in UnitGroup and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Set BlightGrassPickedUnit[1] = (Picked unit)
          • Set BlightGrassLastHitterPoint[(Custom value of (Picked unit))] = (Position of BlightGrassLastHitter[(Custom value of (Picked unit))])
          • Set BlightGrassHitUnitPoint[(Custom value of (Picked unit))] = (Position of BlightGrassPickedUnit[1])
          • Set BlightGrassUnitTerrainPoint = (Position of BlightGrassPickedUnit[1])
          • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            • If - Conditions
              • And - All (Conditions) are true
                • Conditions
                  • (Terrain type at BlightGrassUnitTerrainPoint) Equal to Village Fall - Thick Grass
                  • ((Picked unit) is Undead) Equal to True
            • Then - Actions
                • If - Conditions
                  • Or - Any (Conditions) are true
                    • Conditions
                      • BlightGrassLastHitter[(Custom value of (Picked unit))] Equal to No unit
                      • (Distance between BlightGrassLastHitterPoint[(Custom value of (Picked unit))] and BlightGrassHitUnitPoint[(Custom value of (Picked unit))]) Greater than 1000.00
                • Then - Actions
                  • Unit - Set life of (Picked unit) to ((Life of (Picked unit)) - 15.00)
                • Else - Actions
                  • Unit - Cause BlightGrassLastHitter[(Custom value of (Picked unit))] to damage (Picked unit), dealing 15.00 damage of attack type Chaos and damage type Normal
            • Else - Actions
                • If - Conditions
                    • Conditions
                      • (Terrain type at BlightGrassUnitTerrainPoint) Equal to Village Fall - Rough Dirt
                      • ((Picked unit) is Undead) Not equal to True
                • Then - Actions
                    • If - Conditions
                        • Conditions
                          • (Distance between BlightGrassLastHitterPoint[(Custom value of (Picked unit))] and BlightGrassHitUnitPoint[(Custom value of (Picked unit))]) Greater than 1000.00
                    • Then - Actions
                      • Unit - Set life of (Picked unit) to ((Life of (Picked unit)) - 15.00)
                    • Else - Actions
                      • Unit - Cause BlightGrassLastHitter[(Custom value of (Picked unit))] to damage (Picked unit), dealing 15.00 damage of attack type Chaos and damage type Normal
                • Else - Actions
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_BlightGrassUnitTerrainPoint)
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_BlightGrassLastHitterPoint[GetUnitUserData(GetEnumUnit())])
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_BlightGrassHitUnitPoint[GetUnitUserData(GetEnumUnit())])
      • -------- XXX - Heroes - XXX --------
      • Set BlightGrassDamageGroup = (Units in (Entire map) matching ((((Matching unit) is A Hero) Equal to True) and (((Matching unit) is dead) Not equal to True)))
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in BlightGrassDamageGroup and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Set BlightGrassPickedUnit[2] = (Picked unit)
          • Set BlightGrassLastHitterPoint[(Custom value of (Picked unit))] = (Position of BlightGrassLastHitter[(Custom value of (Picked unit))])
          • Set BlightGrassHeroTerrainPoint = (Position of BlightGrassPickedUnit[2])
            • If - Conditions
                • Conditions
                  • (Terrain type at BlightGrassHeroTerrainPoint) Equal to Village Fall - Thick Grass
                  • ((Picked unit) is Undead) Equal to True
            • Then - Actions
              • Set HeroGroundDamageInteger[(Player number of (Owner of (Picked unit)))] = (HeroGroundDamageInteger[(Player number of (Owner of (Picked unit)))] + 1)
                • If - Conditions
                    • Conditions
                      • (Distance between BlightGrassLastHitterPoint[(Custom value of (Picked unit))] and BlightGrassHeroTerrainPoint) Greater than 1000.00
                      • HeroGroundDamageInteger[(Player number of (Owner of (Picked unit)))] Less than or equal to 0
                • Then - Actions
                  • Unit - Set life of (Picked unit) to ((Life of (Picked unit)) - (BlightResistance[(Player number of (Owner of (Picked unit)))] x (15.00 + ((Real((Hero level of (Picked unit)))) / 2.00))))
                • Else - Actions
                  • Unit - Cause BlightGrassLastHitter[(Custom value of (Picked unit))] to damage (Picked unit), dealing (BlightResistance[(Player number of (Owner of (Picked unit)))] x (15.00 + ((Real((Hero level of (Picked unit)))) / 2.00))) damage of attack type Chaos and damage type Normal
            • Else - Actions
                • If - Conditions
                    • Conditions
                      • (Terrain type at BlightGrassUnitTerrainPoint) Equal to Village Fall - Rough Dirt
                      • ((Picked unit) is Undead) Not equal to True
                • Then - Actions
                  • Set HeroGroundDamageInteger[(Player number of (Owner of (Picked unit)))] = (HeroGroundDamageInteger[(Player number of (Owner of (Picked unit)))] + 1)
                    • If - Conditions
                        • Conditions
                          • (Distance between BlightGrassLastHitterPoint[(Custom value of (Picked unit))] and BlightGrassHeroTerrainPoint) Greater than 1000.00
                          • HeroGroundDamageInteger[(Player number of (Owner of (Picked unit)))] Less than or equal to 0
                    • Then - Actions
                      • Unit - Set life of (Picked unit) to ((Life of (Picked unit)) - (BlightResistance[(Player number of (Owner of (Picked unit)))] x (15.00 + ((Real((Hero level of (Picked unit)))) / 2.00))))
                    • Else - Actions
                      • Unit - Cause BlightGrassLastHitter[(Custom value of (Picked unit))] to damage (Picked unit), dealing (BlightResistance[(Player number of (Owner of (Picked unit)))] x (20.00 + ((Real((Hero level of (Picked unit)))) / 2.00))) damage of attack type Chaos and damage type Normal
                • Else - Actions
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_BlightGrassHeroTerrainPoint)
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_BlightGrassLastHitterPoint[GetUnitUserData(GetEnumUnit())])
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_BlightGrassHitUnitPoint[GetUnitUserData(GetEnumUnit())])
      • Custom script: set bj_wantDestroyGroup = true
      • Custom script: call DestroyGroup(udg_UnitGroup)
      • Custom script: call DestroyGroup(udg_BlightGrassDamageGroup)
      • Wait 1.00 seconds
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 12, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
            • If - Conditions
              • HeroGroundDamageInteger[(Integer A)] Greater than 0
            • Then - Actions
              • Set HeroGroundDamageInteger[(Integer A)] = (HeroGroundDamageInteger[(Integer A)] - 1)
            • Else - Actions

Rainther

I guess I should write something of value here...
Reaction score
There are tools to measure that. :p

My Jass eyes can't read through that really, sorry. :D

Sgqvur

FullOfUltimateTruthsAndEt ernalPrinciples, i.e shi
Reaction score
My Jass eyes can't read through that really, sorry.
hehe can you buy me a pair for me?^^
Devrak if you care so much about leaks and such stuff why don't you write your code in straight jass instead?

Devrak

Reaction score
hehe can you buy me a pair for me?^^
Devrak if you care so much about leaks and such stuff why don't you write your code in straight jass instead?

Because I am moving to SC2 soon enough, and they don't have Jass, so I can't bother to learn something that I wont use soon enough anyway. :D

HydraRancher

Truth begins in lies
Reaction score
Major Leaks.

First Unit-Group loop (UnitGroup)

BlightGrassLastHitterPoint
BlightGrassHitUnitPoint
BlightGrassUnitTerrainPoint

Should be cleared INSIDE the loop not outside

Second Unit-Group loop (BlightGrassDamageGroup)

BlightGrassHitUnitPoint

Sgqvur

FullOfUltimateTruthsAndEt ernalPrinciples, i.e shi
Reaction score
Because I am moving to SC2 soon enough, and they don't have Jass, so I can't bother to learn something that I wont soon enough anyway. :D
^^ good point.... gl with Galaxy then : )

Devrak

Reaction score
Major Leaks.

First Unit-Group loop (UnitGroup)

BlightGrassLastHitterPoint
BlightGrassHitUnitPoint

Second Unit-Group loop (BlightGrassDamageGroup)

BlightGrassHitUnitPoint

Hmm, they are already declared in the system? :S I'm not sure I understand what you mean, would you mind explaining a bit further?

^^ good point.... gl with Galaxy then : )

Thanks, I will not make the mistake and start with GUI this time. :) Galaxy has automatic leak removal and everything. /drool

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.