Donations

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Ever thought of making a donations sticker on the left, near affiliates, this is a great site, and maybe some people have some money to spare. :]

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
No donations are necessary. We have sponsors - see the little ads on the site navigation?

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Speaking of which, how did you get those sponsers?

Halo_king116

Working As Intended
Reaction score
I believe Seth said this when I asked him, and I will rely what he said and combined with what I think now:

Well, basically, with TheHelper's popularity, I believe it is now a self-supporting site. I am not sure of this, but it probably is. IF there are some extra costs involved now and then, like forum maitanence, TheHelper may actually pay a bit of his own money into it, just like many people invest a little bit of their money into many sites they own.

Though, thats just based on the fact their is no donation button. If there was a donate button, I would do it in a heartbeat. I love TheHelper, even though I am not posting here as much as I used to, and would donate money I have to the website I love so much.

Just a quick thought that came to mind. Thanks Sq for mentioning it, I would defiantly like to know TheHelper's thought on this and I am sure many others would too.

EDIT: Two people beat me to posting :( Well, no point in deleting a post.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.