DotA Questions: Answer Here

MaaxeEvid

Reaction score
First let me introduce again.

I'm Maxe, i started playing warcraft like in 2003, but its my 2nd month with World Editor.

Im from Brazil, and my friend know SO much about World Editor, and i asked him to send me a map of Everstill(hes the creator of Everstill), and then i asked 1 map of DotA.

He send me both, i have it here, but not gave me the permission to post it here.
If someone have any quest about ojects, items or triggers of Dota, just add at msn

[email protected]

Thx, bye :p

Leo

Reaction score
Uh what exactly are you offering, to answer general questions about DOTA?

I

IKilledKEnny

From my understanding he has uprotected version of DotA and he saying that you can send him a massage in MSN asking how certain things were done in DotA and he will send you an answer.

I don't support this theard, becuase hacking maps and stealing it is wrong in my opinion.

MaaxeEvid

Reaction score
lol, if i can post here, im friend of Death Knight, he PRO map maker, and he make the DotaBrasil.com, his also have a project called Everstill

if u dont know. www.dotabrasil.com

and he are not hacking...he have permission )

Tom Jones

N/A
Reaction score
So how is it your going to answer anybody with only two months of world editor experience, when allmost everything in DotA is jass coded.

Secondly some of us on the forum know how it works just by looking at it.

>Me thinks his friend just found the open dota project

That'll be my guess too.

I

IKilledKEnny

From my knowledge Icefrog doesn't give open source of his map, that is very unIceforgish, but I might be wrong. Anyway, it's doesn't change a thing, I doubt if Icefrog would want to give his triggers for free even if a friend of a friend got the open source.

My guess is that admins will close this theard sooner or later becuase they do not support unprotected maps.

MaaxeEvid

Reaction score
omg, the dota I have its not the IceFrog version, it is exactly same.
but it call DotaBrasil, a project made by DeathKnight.
i have all triggers, but some of this really is jass, but the maiority is in GUI

MaaxeEvid

Reaction score
ha, i tried to help, its not my interest, i have all triggers here, good for me, im only try to share with u.
but if u dont want, dont ask :mad:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.